5

Ohayo I'm Kai!
I'm Fukunaga!

~Preview end~

Key

f/s- favortie snack

You were in the gym and you were super bored and tired. It had only been what? 5 minutes and you'd already forgotten half of everyones names.
Your stomach rumbled and you sighed and looked down not wanting to attract attention.

.

.

.
too late.

"Akaashi Keiji I think his name was Akaashi?", you thought tilting your head.

"Your name is Y/N right?"

you nodded your head clutching your psp(your psp died so you couldn't play on it).

"Well- are you hungry?", He asked you his midnight blue eye burning holes into your skull.
You shivered shaking you head.

"Oh okay well take this as a snack", Akaashi handed you f/s. Your eyes lit up at the sight of f/s you accepted it and waited until Akaashi was out of sight until you sniffed the packet just in case he poisoned it ya know?

Unfortunately you were so absorbed in finding poising in the f/s that you failed to notice that Akaashi had turned around and caught a glimpse of you sniffing the f/s.
Chuckling to himself he turned back around and sat down next to Bokuto.

Hey guys this chapter was in drafts for weeks;-;. It took me ages to think of what to write but here is the completed chapter!
.

.

.

Stay safe!

Thanks for reading❤