10

hi guys! basically im so glad that i remembered this story the day before im back.stuff has been going on a home but im sure things will get better soon so for the time being im going to occupy myself in this story and find a better title to replace this shitty title and hopefully i have enough ideas to make my chapters longer^u^

basically you was lost.
you had been wandering around the woods for ages and to your despair the sun was going down. Desperate to find your neechan again and apologise to him since you had long gotten over Hiro-chans death.(idk about y'all but i get over stuff really fast so in this story so are you>:D)

you found a bit of mossy grass and decided that you would stay there for the night and prayed that you would wake up to see another day, so you lay down and that was the end of your crazy day.

~the next day~

you woke up and thanked God(or whoever) that you were still alive TT. 

Then suddenly out of the corner of your eye you saw an owl?(its part of the story so just go with it:')) and it made you think of your owl like friend so you stood up brushed off the...stuff on you legs and chased the owl yelling the iconic:

"HEY HEY HEY!!"

in the distance a whole army of volleyball team/boys/teens heard your call and went running in you direction calling your name. 

Suddenly you heard a familiar call of your neechan calling you, looking back in the direction where you heard the noise, before you could run back to your neEChaN you felt your face become damp with some unknown tears running down your face. Just the sight of your tear stained face could make a thousand people's heart break. Before you could wipe the tears away Kageyama had already ran up to you and saw your tear stained face, panicking he quickly scooped you into his arms and lifted you high into the air as if he was gonna set you to someone.

Now that you think of it your eyes widen as you see an familiar owl head behind the pretty boy from earlier. but what did he do? he only complained about how you looked scared of him looking back at you all you did was giggle and yell the iconic:

"HEY HEY HEY!!"

Doing that only made his eyes widen then proceeding to repeat your exact words. Giving him a closed eye smile you start to feel yourself rising higher looking down you can already see a pair of golden eyes looking at you. Now looking at your surrounding  you notice that every one has gone ahead no wonder it was oddly quiet. 

~Time skip~

!!ANIME CROSSOVER PLS SKIP THIS BIT IF YOU DISLIKE ANIME CROSSOVERS TT!!

you've had so much fun at training camp(it mostly consisted of you hanging out with the oya squad) that you hardly noticed that it was that last day of training camp, but of course being  the typical child you are you didnt want to so you ran away. not noticing where you were going you ending up in a graveyard, looking around you see someone in the distance wearing a brown trench coat and bandages all over his body...

this is the end of the series of Y/N getting kidnapped idek myself when it became a series but it didNext series:Y/N's adventures with Dazai Osamu(from Bungou Stray Dogs)

Next series:Y/N's adventures with Dazai Osamu(from Bungou Stray Dogs)

Credits to: The_derpy_avacado (my sister) for helping me write a lot of this chapter and you'll see a lot of her ideas in the next couple of chapters aswell!!

Thank you for reading up to this chapter and i'll see you all in my next chapter!
BTW if you want to DM me and The_derpy_avacado you can ask us in the comments! (pls DM us some ideas tooTT)

I posted this a day early bc some ppl have different time zones and they might've waited for the whole day :') so here you are!i hope you enjoyed!

THANK YOU OR READING AND SEE YOU SOON!!❤❤

-Jenny