11

Now that you have a closer look at him you must admit that he is fairly attractive(not like that TT), not noticing that you are now walking towards him he suddenly asked "what is a pretty little girl doing here I would've loved to commit double suicide with you but I think you should enjoy your life a bit more."

of course, being a child you didn't know what he meant all you did was nod and stay quiet. seeing your cute actions he decided to not correct you but chuckle and say 

"I am Dazai... Dazai Osamu"

Looking down to see your reaction he was surprised to not see one in fact he didn't even see any reaction at all. Despite not seeing a reaction from you around he still decided to look up which is probably the stupidest thing but still thankful that he did because if he didn't he would've had an earful by no other but the one and only Doppo Kunikida. 

What he saw was your body dangling from the tree branch but your head resting on the branch' but instead of rescuing you like any other adult would do he only joined you. It was such a shame that he had to leave which you assumed was to the meeting he was called to but unsurprisingly not. And obviously, before he left he put removed you from the tree and then proceeded to say a lot of goodbyes to you seeing as the both of you have grown quite comfortable with each other. 

HIHIHIHIHIHHEYEHEYHEYEHEYEHEYHEHDJ IM BACK IM NOT DEAD SOMEHOW I FORGOT TO POST THIS IDEK HOW

UMM I STARTED YR9 AND IDK ANYMORE IM SORRY:'))
UHHHHH IDK THANKS FOR READING 

-A/N