6

Thank you OHAYOPOKKO- for giving me the ideas in the image above^^(idk how to tag ppl sozT-T)

key

f/c-favorite color
f/s-favorite snack

Y'all i was almost finished on this chapter when i accidentally deleted it idfncui i hate my life

THis wAs greAt.

This morning the coaches announced that since everyone was working so hard they decided that everyone could take a day off tomorrow and go to the beach.

Hearing this the managers "kidnapped" you and took you out shopping to find a swimming costume.

Your introvert-self(sorry if your not an introvert but in this story you are one:))was not excited when you heard that everyone was going to go to the beach. Going to the beach meant that you had to do random activities when you just wanted to sit down and play on your PSP.

Now you were at the store staring at endless isles of kids swimming costumes. Your eyes were wandering everywhere looking for a nice swimming costume,

"what swimming costume do you like Y/N?", Kiyoko asked.
You simply just shrugged not know how to respond,
you were about to give up when your eyes wandered to a f/c  swimming costume with pockets in it(Idk if you calling it something different but here in England we call it a swimming costume.I think- and you'll understand why i made the swimming costume had pockets in it)your eyes lit up and you tugged on Yachi's sleeve pointing to the f/c swimming costume.

"You want that swimming costume Y/N?", Yachi confirmed

"ung", you responded(ung is basically baby language for yes)

So then she took the f/c swimming costume off the rack and led you to the cashier.

~timeskip~

You were at the beach and you were staring at the sand wriggling your toes(Y'all i live by the beach and like theres NO sand its basically rocks instead of sand)

You looked up and saw Sho-chan and neechan having a swimming race against each other(a nickname for Hinata and Kageyama), you sighed, typical of them always having a contest against each other no matter what.
Since you had nothing else to do you decided to observe your surroundings, that is until your eyes landed on a f/c balloon on the pavement and you decided to chase it.

Dumb shit.

Just as you were chasing it some sketchy dude, let's call him Hiro cuz Hiro is always the bad guy in the Wattpad fanfics i read-,  saw you chasing a ballon un fucking accompanied and thought

"ooo lets kidnap this unaccompanied kid"(or whatever kidnappers think)

So before you could grab the ballon Hiro walked his long legs over to the ballon before you and grabbed it.

"n-nani?", you muttered

"Hello chibi-channn~~~", Hiro cooed(gagging noises)

"I've got some sweets in my car would you care to take some", he continued

Even tho you were dumb enough to go after the ballon your neechan taught you allllll about scenarios like these.

(just to tell you in advance the setting was abandoned just some people on the beach but your dumb self chased the ballon into an abandoned car park-like bitch how-)

~flashback~

"Y/N if a stranger ever offers you, sweets, then say no thank you because you could never know what intentions they have"

"ung"

~flashback end~

"no thank you", you muttered

But before you could run away you felt yourself being knocked unconscious.

Hello everyone! This chapter doesn't have anything to do with the last chapter but i think I'm not going to finish off the last chapter,. This was just going to be a filler chapter but i think that im going to continue it:>. again thanks to @OHAYOPOKKO-  for suggesting the ideas!

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!

-A/n