4

holy sh- 120 reads? I didn't realise that it would reach this many views already! I thank everyone that voted and viewed my story! I've decided that 2 days is enough break and im not going to make y'all wait a week for the next part. even thought I don't have any ideas im going to continue the story using.✨i m p r o v i s a t i o n✨. ok now enjoy!

You yawned as you felt yourself being shook awake.

"Y/N! we're here!",Suga whispered

Hearing those two words "we're here" you shot up and immediately stumbled onto the floor.

"Y/N!-"

But before Suga could finish off his sentence you had already made your way out of the bus and stumbled over to Kageyama.
You stood there and waited patiently for your brother to notice you. But before Kageyama could notice you first. A certain rooster haired captain from Nekoma had spotted you from the corner of his eye.

"Oh I see you've kidnapped a little chibi-chan before us"

"wh-"

You see rooster head walk over to you and crouch down to your level.

"Hello chibi-chan, what's your name?"

You looked up to your brother for approval, because strager danger you know?
Reluctantly Kageyama nodded his head.

"Y- Y/N"

After you had introduced yourself Suga came rushing out the bus.

"Y/N Oh my gosh whydidyougooutthebusintsucharush(I just realised that it rhymes-)", Suga said going in full Sugamama mode before noticing that everyone was gawping at the 6 yr old child infront of them.

"*clears throat* Guys this is Kageyama's younger sister Y/N Kageyama, please introduce yourselves to her."

You looked up as everyone started to introduce themselves

Nekoma:

"I'm Kuroo"

"..Kenma.."

"Hi! I'm lev!"

"I'm yaku"

"I'm Yamato!"

"I'm Shibiyama"

"Ohayou I'm Kai!"

"I'm Fukunaga"

Hi guys I'm going to end it here today! because ik some of you are waiting for this part T-T.
my goal is to at least reach 1000 words but I hust haven't found the inspiration to write more then 300+ word im sorry T-T. n e ways I hope you guys enjoyed!

Take care of yourself and

Stay safe!
.

.

.

Thanks for reading❤

-A/n