𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚...

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
28𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
4:45𝗽𝗺✩

-"Who the fuck got you smiling at your phone like that?" Draco laughed as I texted Anthenia, I looked up and mugged.

"It's probably Anthenia fine ass" Cartier laughed and I kissed my teeth at him.

"Stop playin' crip" I laughed and he shook his head.

"So you is texting her? You was the same niggas saying you don't wanna be in a relationship" Dayshawn laugehed.

"The fuck is you always in ma' business for?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"It's probably just one of his little hoes, I can tell you got hella hoes." some random ass female laughed and I mugged her, I hate when bitches think they can talk to me and they don't even know me.

We was all at da trap and Cartier had brought some dirty ass females over.

"Boy don't mug me the fuck" she laughed.

"Aye Shawty mind ya' business that pays you, ight?" I said to her with a mug and she kissed her teeth, her friend sat beside her laughing.

"Best friend stop laughin' it's not funny" she said as she mugged her friend.

"Why he so mean? Like the fuck" Her ratchet friend asked and I mugged her as she chewed her gum loudly.

"Them shits is bussin that much? chew with ya' mouth closed" i said in a disgusted tone and she mugged me before closing her mouth.

"Yo Justice chill on Marnie And erm ...what's your name?" Cartier laughed and so did Dayshawn and Draco.

"It's Latoya nigga" the ghetto friend replied.

"He just need a lil head that's all" Marnie laughed as she got up from her seat and headed towards me.

"Yo better back up Shawty, ion' play like that" I laughed and she stopped in her tracks and mugged me.

"You got a girl or something, cause I ain't ugly the fuck" she frowned as she crossed her arms and faced me.

"Yo chill out for real, ion hit females so back up before I have to" I said sternly as she tried to rub my thigh but I pushed her hand away from me.

"Aye Carter come get ya' hoe" I laughed.

"You ain't here him say back up?" Cartier asked her and she kissed her teeth before returning back to her seat.

"WASSAH BITCHES!" Nyia laughed as she entered the house and I let out a sigh of relief as I saw Anthenia pretty ass follow behind her.

"Hey" Anthenia said shyly as she greeted everyone and Marnie mugged her but she ignored it.

"Hey boo I'm Latoya" Latoya laughed and waved at Anthenia and she smiled at her.

"Anthenia nice to meet you" she laughed.

"Oh so your Anthenia.." Marnie said awkwardly.

"Bt" I smiled as I got up to embrace her and we rocked back and forth interrupting the conversation between her Marnie and Latoya before she said something stupid.

"Hey justice" she laughed.

"The fuck is a bt?" Nyia asked us and we laughed.

"Don't say it" Anthenia laughed as she covered my mouth and i bit her. Yes I bit her🧍🏾‍♂️.

"Baby thug, ma' lil baby thug, she on her crip shit you feel me" i laughed and Anthenia playfully punched me.

"Don't be acting shy now, throw your sets up" I laughed and she mugged me.

"Justice stopppp" she dragged out.

"Excuse me, is there a problem? You've been mugging my best friend since she got here" nyia asked Marnie as she sat there all moody.

She angry because I ain't want her to give me head. Bitches be hella weird.

"Did I say there was a problem?" Marnie smartly responded and nyia dropped her bags but Dayshawn held her back.

"Don't be tryna start shit you can't finish hoe!" Marnie shouted from across at nyia and nyia laughed.

"Keep the tone cute when your talking to my best friend. She asked a question that had a simple yes or no answer, you just had to do so much" Anthenia laughed as she sat on my lap staring at Marnie and I look at her in shock, so did everybody else. I ain't even know she had it in her.

"you just acting all tough cause your little boy friend here or whatever" marine laughed and so did lakeisha.

"Bitches be hating cause they wanna be in your spot Vesta" Cartier laughed.

"Ain't nobody want that mean ass nigga, he not even that cute" Marnie laughed and I mugged her.

"You was just beggin' to give a nigga top stop playin'" i chuckled and Anthenia mugged me.

"I'm sorry im sorry" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

Yall never hit the comments goal and I still update ma shit🥲.

I just wanna be.... appreciated🧍🏾‍♀️

15+ votes and 10+ comments... just 10 yall comeon🙄✋🏾

 just 10 yall comeon🙄✋🏾