Chapter 3

Arthur POV:

"As I was saying there is no fault in John's part. John had a very gruesome past and doesn't want that chapter to repeat again. So as a result, he came to Wellston to turn over a new leaf."

The room was silent for a few moments. Remi broke the silence and asked me to tell about John's past.

I sighed and after a few moments I began the story,

" It all started when John was in the middle school. He was a cripple back then. Though he was a cripple, he was the strongest low tier. He had two friends... a blond hair boy called Adrion and a girl called Claire. Both of them were also low tiers. Those three were inseparable. And suddenly one day, while they were getting bullied John's ability got manifested and it shot a beam. After that fight he came to know that the ability he had was Aura Manipulation. Claire and Adrion helped John to train and with their help he rose to high tier during summer...."

Remi suddenly exclaimed " What!!!... He rose from low tier to high tier in a few weeks..."

" Yes.. now let me continue"

Everyone were silent. I drank a glass of water Vaughn gave me and continued.

" He also trained his friends and made them into high tiers. After joining the high school, John started to dissolve all fights and was famous in the low tiers. The high tiers abused John saying that the hierarchy is natural. John decided to put an end to this abuse by defeating the king. Before he defeated the king, his level was 6.5. After he defeated the king, he was corrupted. All he need was power. And thus the monster had come out of his body. By second year, he became the most powerful student of New Bostin and rose his school from 10th place to 1st place in Turf Wars.

To put an end to his abuse his best friend rallied the victims of his abuse and bullying and tried to defeat him and to put some sense into him. But that plan backfired as John defeated all the students. Adrion called the authorities who took him in and tortured him every single day. After 3 months when he came back, he was so ashamed of himself that he confined himself in the room for 2 weeks. His father, wanting to see a change in him wrote the book UnOrdinary which he read several times in a day. Afterwards, he came to know about hierarchy and its goals. Then he decided to enroll in Wellston as a cripple."

"This is John's past"

Seraphina asked " Then why did you become Joker, John?"

There was a pause. While Isen and Arlo were nervous.

I continued the story,

"The king(former) of Wellston was suspicious of cripple and asked Isen to get intel on John without minding his own business. When he found out that he was secretly high tier, he made Seraphina suspend, made the school break him down, pretend to be a friend and then dragged him to an open space and ambushed him with his minions Ventus and Meili.

John snapped and defeated them. He targeted the hierarchy because the Royals aren't doing anything.

What John did was right"

"I thought that the queen would help the low tiers as she is the sister of former king of Wellston, Rei. But she didnt do..."

"But I did help them"

"No, you didnt..."

"But instead you tried to help the low tiers outside by becoming a superhero X-Rei"

Everyone had a surprised face while Vaughn was furious.

"You tried to help the low tiers outside but didnt even bother to help John and others. That is why this hierarchy needs to go.

When the high tiers bully and beat the low tiers it's natural and no one opposes. But when John beats them you call him a monster.

Why?"

Vaughn was silent for a few moments. He ordered the Royals to wait outside. After a few minutes, he called them inside...

Vaughn POV:

"Arlo, I am ashamed of you. Not minding your own business you brought out the monster in John.

For that I am suspending you for 3 months. Remi,Blyke and  Isen... you three are also suspended for 2 months.

All of them were shocked by Vaughn's judgement.

"Futhermore I apologize to John on behalf of the Royals"
saying this he was about to bow his head down but he was stopped by Arthur.

"Headmaster, you shouldn't bow down. It's not your fault."

"But I am taking John to Holy Trinity High School."

Everyone except Vaughn and Keene were utterly shocked.

To be admitted into Holy Trinity High School is a big achievement.

The headmaster accepted his proposal since he was the founding member of Holy Trinity High.

John smirked and left the room with Arthur following him.