Chapter 13

Blyke
Ability: Energy Discharge
Level: 6.0

Zari
Ability: Crystallisation
Level: 9.0

No one POV:

Blyke used Energy Beam and shot it towards Zari who created wings and shielded the attack. Blyke used the smoke to his advantage and tried to punch Zari only to see that he was in a crystal dome. He used his powerful beam and cracked the dome. Then when Zari neared him, he used Energy Discharge. Zari was pushed back. Blyke used this opportunity and created ten mini beams and shot them at Zari.

Zari created crystal shards and shot them at the beams. Both attacks clashed. Zari created wings and flew up. She then, picked up Blyke, gave a few spins and then slammed him down. When the dust settled, Zari was standing over Blyke.

"The Jack of Wellston is unable to battle... the winner is the Jack of Holy Trinity!"

Elaine dragged Blyke to their camp where he was treated, while Doc Stefan treated Zari.

"The match between the Spade of Wellston vs the Spade of Holy Trinity"

Isen got ready in his stance. Mia sped towards him and using Ice Beam she copied from a battle froze Isen on the spot.

"The Spade of Wellston is frozen and is unable to battle..... the winner is Spade of Holy Trinity"

Suddenly, there was an explosion. Arthur, sensing that it was the SPECT3R created a portal to Wellston and pushed the Ex Royals, Mia, Oliva and Zari to Wellston and closed the portal.

Arthur POV:

When the smoke got cleared, few familiar faces stood. It was Edward, Jane, Naruto, Sasuke and their minions. Not to mention a masked guy with black shirt and black jeans. He activated his ability and charged towards us. John created a crystal barrier to stop him but he phased through it. John and myself blew out 2 fire dragons and created 10 rock pillars and a crystal dome. But he came out of those like it was nothing. Zane sped towards him and slashed him with his sword and the sword went through him like he was a ghost. The masked man kicked Zane in the guts and threw him to Lex who came to assist Zane. I looked at William who looked at me and both of us nodded. William activated his ability to suppress the guy's ability and to make him a cripple. But he was knocked out before he could activate his ability. John attacked him from behind but he went through him. Taking this opportunity as soon as John did his part, I slashed him with my dagger.

He mask was torn. We all saw his face. He was

Kai
Ability: Intangibility
Level: 9.8

Edward approached and gave Kai a new mask

Edward approached and gave Kai a new mask. Kai raised his hand and his minions charged towards us. John, Zane, Lex and William charged towards them. I created a lightning bomb and threw it upwards. The bomb detonated and in a moment Rei and his vigilantes appeared. The vigilantes helped John and his team.

We shifted our attention to the elites of SHIFT3R. Rei and I charged towards them. Naruto and Sasuke fought against Rei. Edward kicked me in the guts. "Because of you, we lost Jacob! We will avenge him by killing you" he grinned evilly.
Edward created a katana and stabbed me in the shoulder. Jane created a fire dragon and aimed it at me. But before the dragon touched me, it was surrounded in a water barrier. Jane was enclosed in a water ball. I removed the katana from the shoulder and stabbed Edward and pushed him back.

I turned back to see John taking care of Jane. When I turned back, I was stabbed by Kai. I pushed him back. Taking the dagger out, I swung it at him. He dodged it but the dagger hit one of the minions. I saw Edward crawling away from the battlefield. I unsheathed my katana and beheaded him but it turned out to be a clone, while the real one stabbed me from behind. I turned my head and pushed him away. When I turned back, Jane stabbed me again. John and others were taking care of the minions. When I stood on my feet, I saw Naruto, Sasuke, Kai, Jane, Edward were about to attack me.

I activated my ability and dashed towards them using Sera's ability. All of them fell on their butt. I took out the sword that was embedded on my back. Jane blew out a fire dragon, Naruto threw a rasengan. Before they could use it on me, I used lightning and shocked them to the core. Then I appeared behind Edward and slit his throat. Jane looked in horror. Using my machete, I beheaded him.

"Edward!" Jane roared as she rushed towards me but was knocked out by Kai. Then Naruto and Sasuke threw smoke bombs and retreated. The rest of the minions retreated while some were caught.

Rei and John began interrogating them. But it was of no use as all of them bit their tongues off as they are loyal to their leaders. When John and I activated our abilities, we could see that the drug faded  bringing them to their original level. I took my machete and killed them.

At Wellston:

No one POV:

Mia, Oliva and Zari were sipping Boba tea and chatting. Remi and others were eyeing them. Isen targeted Mia and threw a fork towards her. Mia sensed it and created a force field around them. The fork broke to pieces. The Ex Royals were dumbfounded. Suddenly Isen saw a fork homing in on him. But he was too late to dodge it. Before the fork got embedded in him, Blyke threw a pen in front of him. Isen got real angry and chased Blyke.

When Arlo looked at them, all of them winked at him and disappeared. In front of him was a bill and he mentally cursed them as they left Arlo to pay the bill.