Chapter 14

No one's point of view:

It's the weekend, and our heroes are taking a well-deserved siesta. But the females busted down their door and poured frozen water on them, so their slumber was only worth a few minutes. The boys screamed "Aaahhhh!" and tumbled down as soon as it reached them. The lads were so enraged that Arthur and John formed a double barrier around them, startling them to their core.

The girls raced the boys to training ground 6 where they sparred for a little bit. Then Oliva came up with a message from the headmaster urging them to come to their office. Arthur created a portal and they are in front of William.

A few minutes earlier:
William POV:

I was sipping a wonderful tea while a message was delivered to me by my staff. When I opened the envelope, I was surprised that it was Crescent High in Crescent City. The school was egoistic and too proud to conduct any TurfWars. They wish to have a match with us at 3pm today. I looked at the time and my eyes went as wide as the UFO's. It was 2:45. In another 10 minutes there will be a match. So I contacted Dr Shaun Murphy who came and I told everything. He then created an ice arrow with the message in it and shot it towards Oliva.

Dr Shaun Murphy
Ability: Ice Manipulation
Level: 9.0

After that, he left leaving me alone. I closed my eyes for one second and when I opened my eyes, the team was in front of me sitting. Arthur and John had a black eye while Zane's dress was completely ripped and Lex was sitting casually. They accepted the challenge before I could utter a word and left.

Arthur POV:

While everyone were waiting for Johnson High to arrive, I was looking at the info William gave me.

King - Klaus
Queen - Caroline
Jack - Kol
Healer - Camille
Ace - Damon

Klaus
Ability: Hybrid
Level: 8.9
Description: Hybrid ability allows the user to bite the victim. Once bitten, the poison inside eats away the ability of the victim rendering him or her a cripple. The cure is to drink the user's blood.

CarolineAbility: Draining KissLevel: 8

Caroline
Ability: Draining Kiss
Level: 8.0
Description: This comes with another ability called Seduction. Once the user kisses a victim, the user would drain the energy of the victim.

 Once the user kisses a victim, the user would drain the energy of the victim