Chapter 9

John's POV:

"Ughhh! Arthur....." I groaned. It's been six months since I enrolled into Holy Trinity High School and promoted to Joker. Since there was no bullying, there was no one for John to spar with except his friends and Arthur. He was excited to go to Turf Wars, but every school was scared of our school because of Arthur.

"Yes! John" Arthur sighed.

"Let's challenge any school for Turf War."

"But no one is willing to have a Turf War with us John. They are scared and surrenders before we begin the fight."

"Let's challenge Agwin, New Bostin or Wellston" Zane suggests.

"Yes John. Let's challenge New Bostin. Let's see how they are." Arthur smirks.

I was a little hesitant at first and then I agreed. We discussed with Dad and fixed a date for the battle. We also sent a invitation to New Bostin who are yet to accept.

We made the school decide on whom to send.

The ranks are: Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Healer

After three hours, the students were finally decided.

Ace = Arthur
King = Myself
Queen = Zari
Jack = Lex
Healer = Mia

At New Bostin:

New Bostin High School:

"Will the Royals please report to the Headmaster's office." The headmaster announced through the speaker. After 10 minutes the royals entered the room.

Headmaster POV:

"Please sit, Zirian. I brought you here to tell that the Holy Trinity High challenged us to a Turf War fight. What is your opinion on this. Should we accept or not?" I asked.

Zirian was thinking. After a few minutes he said "We should accept the invitation headmaster." He said with a hint of nervousness.

"Okay then! I wish you all good luck" I said in excitement. They thanked me and left.

Time skip one week:
Turf War day:

John POV:
We were already at the Turf War battle ground five minutes before deadline. After 10 minutes, we could see the Royals of New Bostin coming. I quickly put on a black mask and were waiting for them. Then I and Zane went to meet New Bostin's King who was Adrion.

We chose one on one and sent Lex and they've sent Charlie.

TURF WAR BETWEEN TRINITY CITY AND NEW BOSTIN!

No one POV:
Charlie activated his ability and charged towards Lex. Lex side stepped and punched him in the gut. Charlie then threw rock at Lex who dodged them effortlessly with using his ability. Charlie then sneaked up on Lex and tried to knock him off but Lex activated his ability and sped off leaving Charlie with mouth open.

Charlie then smashed his fist into the ground and stone mountains erupted from the ground heading toward Lex. Lex was running away with with danger behind him. He sped past Charlie who was dumbfounded until the last moment he realised and tried to escape but it was too late. He got impaled. Lex then crept behind him and knocked him off.

Charlie
Ability: Rock Manipulation
Level: 5.4

Lex
Ability: Speedster
Level: 8.1

Next match was between Claire and Lex. But Lex forfeited.

Next John entered the fray instead of Zari.

"King of Holy Trinity High vs Queen of New Bostin"