Chapter 4

Headmaster Office:

Remi POV:

"But headmaster!!! I don't understand how John is admitted into Holy Trinity High... Not us or Arlo or Seraphina but why John???" asks raising her voice unintentionally.

A vein popped on Keene forehead. He was about to shush her when Vaughn motioned him to stand down.

"Remi!!! Didn't your brother told that it's wrong to yell at elders."

Remi became silent and apologised the headmaster. There was utter silence in the room. Keene had brought water for everyone.

Vaughn POV:
"As you all know, the Holy Trinity High School is a prestigious school. It is the only school where hierarchy isn't there. The school gives admissions to those who are against the hierarchy. They can be strong or weak. It doesn't matter. John is eligible as he despises hierarchy, fought the royals who neglected the suffering of low tiers and destroyed the hierarchy. He is also a late bloomer."

"B-but!! Why not us we too despise hierarchy and help the low tiers..." Remi protested.

Before Vaughn could say something Arthur came in with Zeke, Cecile and Abel.

"Headmaster! Sorry to disturb you but I brought the replacement for Royals. Zeke will be King,Cecile is Queen and Abel is Jack.

"What! But Zeke and Abel are in elite tiers and Cecile is a high tier...." Arlo exclaimed.

"No Arlo!!! Those three surpassed you all." Arthur said with a smirk.

Vaughn didn't believe what Arthur just said so he gauged their abilities. Everyone's in this room. Even John's.

Their abilities and levels are here as follows:

Name.             Ability.                                   Level

Seraphina. ——— 1.2
Darren.        Nightmare.                                 4.7
Keene.        Security.                                      5.0
Blyke.         Energy Discharge                      5.8
Isen.            Hunter.                                       5.8
Remi. Lightning 6.5
Arlo. Barrier. 6.7
Abel. Homing Missile. 7.7
Zeke. Phase Manipulation. 8.2
Cecile. Vine Manipulation. 8.1
Vaughn. Aura Siphoning. 9.0
John. Aura Manipulation. 9.3
Arthur. Plasma Blast and. 9.5
Aura Sensing

"But how did those three get stronger?" Arlo asks.

Arthur POV:

"It's simple really. John trained those three and he also changed their minds about the hierarchy. Zeke stopped picking on others, Cecile treated others with equality and Abel allowed anyone to go to the terrace."

"Yeah!! Thanks to him, we changed for the better. At first, we didn't accept but we realised that hierarchy is trash. Even though you are very popular among the fellow students, even though you are powerful... when you become weak everyone will start picking up on you, harass you, beat you.. that is why hierarchy is unnatural...."

"So! They will be the Royals permanently.." Vaughn said with a smile.

"Headmaster there is a girl waiting outside. She is a new student whose ability is Healing Barrier and her level is 7.2"
Arthur said smiling. The ex royals left the room. A nervous girl came in.

"H-He-Hello! I am Sita" saying this she sat on the chair.

Vaughn introduced her to the current royals, Keene and himself. He also gave her her schedule and ended the meeting.

Sita bowed to the headmaster and left the room joyfully.

The Royals too left the room.

Arthur POV:

"Headmaster! I shall take your leave and here is Seraphina's cure.." saying this I gave him a vial full of liquid.

Vaughn was shocked and asked "How did you get this Arthur?"

"Headmaster.... I am a superhero who goes by the name Alpha. I fought with EMBER and found a stack full of vials which are used to eliminate the ability dampening drug."

Vaughn was impressed by my answer. I was about to reach the door when Seraphina came in.