Chapter 2

The next morning, I'm groggily driving Mino to football practice, like I do every Saturday. Pulling into the schools parking lot, I keep driving towards the pitches, where I see the team starting to gather. Of course, Jisoo was standing in the middle, talking to Lisa. Like the rest of the team they look over, while I come to a stop a little away from them, allowing Mino to get out. However, she simply goes back to talking to Lisa without a second glance.

I glance over the sea of faces, wondering if one of them will jump out at me as being my mystery girl now that I'm sober, yet none of them do. I'd woken up this morning with the feeling of her lips on mine, yet I didn't have enough guts to actually text her.

Mino, getting out of the car, starts to jog over to Seulgi, who was standing off to the side, talking to a few of the other guys in their year. I put the car in drive and start driving back home.

"Jennie, you ready to go?" Yeri asks me a few hours later, coming into the sitting room, where I was currently lounged out on the sofa watching reruns. I glance at the clock on the wall, to see that it was time to go and collect Mino. I turn off the TV and start walking towards the door, with Yeri and Irene following.

It was our weekly routine, ever since Mino managed to join the football team last year, that we all go to Berry's Ice Cream shop after his practice. We all pile into the car, and start driving towards the school.

"Did mum mention to you the dinner next Saturday night?" Irene asks, once we were on the main road.

"No, what dinner?" I ask, glancing at Yeri in the back seat through the rear view mirror, to see that she hadn't been told about this dinner either.

"Some formal work thing for dad." She tells us.

"It wasn't that long ago we had to go to one." Yerim responds. She was right, normally we had to attend a dinner for dad's work once a year, and that dinner was only a month ago.

"I don't know, she mentioned it on her way out this morning."

Once I pull up at the school and park the car, I look at the clock and see that there is another ten minutes before Mino finish.

"Come on let's go watch." Irene suggests. We all get out and make our way to the bleachers, going up to one of the middle rows, and taking a seat.

I catch sight of Mino at the far side of the pitch. It was in this light that his hair looks blonder than it actually is. That was the thing about Irene and Mino, even though they are twins, you could never tell they were. People never believe they are, especially if I'm standing beside them as well, as Irene and I could pass as twins. We both had our father's dark brown hair, face structure, the same height and the same body shape. Yet, while my hair came to my waist in its natural waves, Irene had jet straight hair that came to her shoulder blades. Mino, on the other hand had our mum's dirty blonde, the same as Yerim, and he was half a foot taller than us, and had a stronger build. The only thing that was consistent with all four of us was our sea blue eye's that tend to look green in bright lights.(imagine again :( )

I can also see Jisoo, who being the captain of the team, was standing in the middle, shouting for everyone to start cooling down. I watch her for a minute, before she catches my eye when she glances around, which makes me turn my attention back to Irene, who was telling Yeri and me a story about some girl in her year.

Irene was just finishing her story when the coach blows the whistle, indicating that practice was over. We watch as everyone start jogging in the direction of the changing room.

We were sitting for a minute or two before I fell my phone vibrate, indicating a new message. I pull it out of my pocket and look to see a message from 'Good Kisser', making me smile and for my heart to beat faster.