Chapter 19

"What number is Lisa?" Rosé asks the next morning as we sit in our seats.

"Four," I tell her, putting my bag down on the ground.

Before she has a chance to respond, the whistle goes off, indicating the players coming out. Beside me, I feel Irene sit forwards slightly when she sees Seulgi come onto the field. I notice Jisoo walking beside Lisa, both of them talking amongst themselves. As soon as my eyes land on her, I feel the butterflies in my stomach start again.

"She looks good in that uniform," Rosé whispers to me when she notices Lisa. I move my eyes to Lisa, taking in her. Lisa was beautiful, yet I never let myself notice before, as she was closely associated with Jisoo. Looking at her now, I take in her long black hair and face features, realising she looked exactly like the type of girl Rosé always liked, making me think I should have realised sooner that she liked her.

Like normal, they win the game. This really didn't surprise me as the team was especially strong this year.

"What do I do?" Rosé asks as we head towards the car park.

"Calm down, she likes you," I tell her.

"How do you know?" She asks, looking around for Lisa.

"Because I know everything," I say teasingly as we approach the bench that we normally wait on for Mino. She is about to reply, yet notices the team starting to come out of the gym, making a blush creep up her face.

"You're blushing," Yeri says tells her, an amused tone very clear in her voice. Irene and Yeri were informed of the Lisa and Rosé situation. As Rosé never comes to these games, they would have asked questions.

"Shut up," Rosé says, her hand flying to her face. As everyone approach, I notice Jisoo and Lisa both walking behind Mino and Seulgi. Lisa, I notice, is looking at Rosé, who is still trying to calm the redness on her face.

Irene, Yeri and I walk forwards and pull Mino into a group hug, congratulating him. Once we all pull back, I notice Irene going to hug Seulgi.

I turn back to Rosé, noticing Lisa now standing beside her, looking just as awkward as she does. I am debating whether to go over and try and get a conversation going between them when I catch Jisoo's eyes, who obviously knows what I am thinking as she subtlety shakes her head, telling me to leave them be.

"Pizza?" One of the guys asks, getting agreements from everyone. Everyone starts moving towards their cars, obviously hungry. I watch Irene and Mino both follow Seulgi to her car.

"Let's go," Yeri says beside me. I nod, turning to Rosé, who is still looking like she is extremely uncomfortable.

"Rosé, you coming?" I ask, getting Lisa to snap her head in her direction to see her response. She looks up at me and after sees the encouraging smile on my face, nods.

"So... I'll see you there?" Lisa asks, sounding just as awkward. I roll my eyes, trying to suppress a groan of frustration.

"Yeah, see you there," Rosé says, walking towards me, making me turn and walk towards the car.

"That was so awkward," Rosé comments as we climb into the car.

"Yes, it was. But, she looked happy when you said you were getting pizza." Yeri says.

"Really?"

"Really." I clarify.

By the time we got to the pizza place, Rosé felt ready to have a conversation with her. Yeri and I had given her a few topics that would help. Walking in, I notice that there are four seats in a row that were free, one being beside Lisa. When she sees us come in she smiles, waving us over.