━━ bonus: original character!

HELLO HELLO!

it sure has been a while, ladies and gentlemen! I'm sure you're wondering just what I'm doing updating a bonus chapter like this out of the blue.

I'm here to introduce you guys to my new baby (or rather, our ship's baby)

AMBROSIA DE ALGER OBELIA

political genius and the royal advisor in making,  economist. one of the highest ranking scholars of the university of arlanta.

she inherits her blond hair and trademark obelian, jewel textured eyes from her father. however the colour of her eyes is more sea green like her mother's than the stark blue like other obelian royalty. her features are a mix of both her parents.

she's eight years younger than athanasia. however she does possess magic, she doesn't act on it much and is much more proficient behind a work desk than a battlefield.

she has taken her poker face from her mother, and her personality is for most parts like her father; calm, somewhat shy, caring, and aloof.

so . . .

the resemblance is pretty strong, isn't it?the faceclaim i use for ambrosia is 'artezia rozan' from the manhwa 'the villainess lives twice' because she just!! looks like the love-child of claude and penny lmao?

the faceclaim i use for ambrosia is 'artezia rozan' from the manhwa 'the villainess lives twice' because she just!! looks like the love-child of claude and penny lmao?

and i made ambrosia more of a scholar because.. well, it was bound to happen, she was raised by a nerd mom ffs!

I might use her in the upcoming stories of the series. if i am creative enough to think of the story going that far, that is.

how do you like ambrosia? would you like to know more about her? her relationship with her parents, her sister, her friends, her romantic interests, hobbies etc??? do let me know in the comments!