how you two met

auston matthews

you two met when your best friend convinced you to go to mingle after your recent heartbreak, finding out that your boyfriend had been cheating on you with your sister for a year. needing help, your best friend came to you and had the idea of going to a nightclub. she wanted to help but in return, you accidentally bumped into auston when you wanted a drink at the bar. it first turned into a hate thing until you two finally showed feelings towards each other. turns out it was a fate.

connor mcdavid

you two met when he took a glance at you at a club and thought you were beautiful so he introduced himself to you and shortly went on a date after few weeks. but then turned out that you were pregnant three months later. you had no choice but to tell connor. and surprisingly, he accepted it, proud to be a dad. everything turned great until you found out that you had a miscarriage during the second semester. connor later knew and it led to a messy breakup where you guys ended up hurting yourselves all because you lost a baby that wasn't even born yet and not only that, lost your true loved one. after three years, you two finally bumped into each other and quickly took an interest. without knowing it, you two kissed and then began to date once again.

david pastrnak

you two met when he spilled his coffee on you at a cafe and you liked him very much that it turned into a cute, loving relationship until then turned into a mysterious affair where you didn't know he had a girlfriend at the time before. but you and david kept your relationship a secret for a few months until his girlfriend caught you both on his bed and instantly broke up with him. but on the other side, you and david kept loving each other as it turned into a serious relationship.

matthew tkachuk

you two first met when he accidentally cross-checked you against the boards and it instantly turned into a rivalry between you two. turned out that he was a jealous hockey player who had feelings for you but he was too busy covering it because he didn't realize how serious his feelings were and so instead, he bullied you. you knew and ignored it until you realized it also. just recently, you two then met and awkwardly showed feelings for each other to where he kissed you for the first time and you loved it.

mitch marner

you two first met when your boyfriend introduced you to his best friend who happens to be mitch. you thought he was nice at first but something about him had made caught your attention, you thought he was cute. but then, you two lost contact and later met after three months just after your boyfriend dumped you. you made a deal to never date a hockey player ever again until mitch broke that and accidentally kissed you. then, you two started dating and forgot about your ex-boyfriend before he got traded.

nolan patrick

you two met when your brother, travis, introduced you to him and his other teammates. you thought he was attractive and he thought you were beautiful so he asked you out and you accepted it. everything turned ok until you realized you had feelings for nolan so you two asked to be a couple. but you knew travis wouldn't accept it so you two kept the relationship off-key until just five months later, travis caught you both and fought with nolan. but travis still accepted the relationship and agreed to it.

tyler seguin

it started with an affair where you were still married and he was seeing you secretly. you two first met when you came to a hockey game with your husband and tyler took an interest in you where he thought you were beautiful behind the boards. but it ended up badly when you realized that you also liked tyler personally. so you met him after the game after your husband took off, which led to a deep make-out session in the washroom. that, you two agreed to keep the affair a secret until a year later, you filed for a divorce and took off with tyler.

-----

i'm currently making imagines for them of how they met but in real life :)