auston matthews imagine

It's been two weeks

It's been two weeks.

It's been two weeks since your boyfriend — ex-boyfriend — cheated on you. With your sister, to make things worse, for a year.

You could think to yourself how you hadn't known about it. You thought you were dumb. You were also blind.

All the fake texting, fake lying, coming at home late as if he just got out of work, and how he didn't even care to cover up the damn hickeys on his neck.

You asked about it many times and it was the same lie over and over and heck, you believed him.

You just wanted to slap the hell out of you for being so stupid and vulnerable around that bastard. He had been treating you like nothing but shit. Although, you were just glad that he moved on with your sister the fact that they're so full of shit. And you knew.

Just right now, you needed help. You needed help and your best friend was by your side when you sobbed for hours and hours. She thankfully came and acted like you were her baby sister.

She was the nicest, most generous person you've ever met. There was no one who could replace her, and it was a blessing to always have her by your side.

When you mentioned that you needed to get the bastard nasty ass ex-boyfriend off your mind, you could remember how excited your friend was.

She knew what she had in mind. And that was going to party. To a club and you immediately denied.

"Please! Y/N, you have to let this go. You don't deserve any of this. Ok? Just forget it and them. They were bags of shit anyways." Right at the end, she muttered under her breath, making you burst into laughter loudly as you held your stomach.

There was no way in hell you were going to party but there was no choice. Either you were going to die of crying or party in a club like a mad man.

As soon as you sobered up from laughing like an idiot, you let out a long, deep exhale and rubbed your eyelids, nodding your head slowly. "Fine, I'll go."

You chose what you did and got your hopes up. You were feeling confident about it. Heck, you even got excited and giddy the thought of going clubbing.

Just ten minutes ago, your friend helped you get ready and the things you needed to get through. You knew this wasn't easy so you just thought it would be good if you wouldn't talk about it.

It's better like that.

As you put two black clothing items on, you knew it was chilly outside, so you put in a white-grey small jacket that only reached your lower breasts. With a pair of black heels, you put them on and grabbed your clutch on the way out.

"Hurry up, Y/N! We gotta go!" A yell from downstairs, you playfully rolled your eyes and let out a faint chuckle, heading downstairs, your eye glancing on your friend eating your leftovers like a mad man.