one word he describe you as

auston matthews

trustworthy. because he loves how you are honest and straightforward with things that you sometimes don't like and like to discuss. especially when you are bold with topics that you hate to face.

connor mcdavid

adventurous. because he loves how you like to travel around the world once a time and especially with to the places that you guys like to go with his off-season game while you are open to looking for.

david pastrnak

generous. because he loves how you treat people with nothing but kindness. even when they treat you like shit, you still have a generous heart where you give them with all your life and david likes that side of you when you feel like giving out money to the homeless people in your free time.

matthew tkachuk

affectionate. because he loves that side of you so he can cuddle with and talk to you whenever you are open to it. even though when you feel like shit, you still show matthew how you feel inside and especially when you treat him like the best boyfriend he is.

mitch marner

self-confident. because he likes how you love and trust yourself in every way and accept and have a sense of control in your life. he also loves when you have a positive view of yourself even though you had some parts that you didn't like to open about because it was about the attitude of your weakness and strength.

nolan patrick

enchanting. because he loves everything part of you to talk about to you even though you don't see yourself like that. it also has the ability to mesmerize you and it draws you in whenever.

tyler seguin

warm-hearted. because he loves how you are kind and empathetic to everyone but yourself especially. caring about people and treating them with respect when they show the same kindness. when you are feeling shit sometimes, you still show respect in yourself.