david pastrnak imagine

Today would mark three months

Three months of your relationship with David already. But the thing is he has a girlfriend and she doesn't know.

Just three months ago, you and David first met when he spilled his coffee on you at the cafe where you went a lot. You remembered that you liked him very much. He was a cute boy, there was no denying it.

At first, it turned where you were just having fun with him constantly. By fun, you meant having sex. Every single day without missing one.

You didn't know what he had a girlfriend until a month, you knew it was fucked up. But you couldn't be away from him. It was too hard. You two were inseparable.

That, you decided to stay with him until the mark of three months today. Nobody knew about your relationship but yourselves. Obviously, you and David knew how wrong it was but he didn't care nor you did.

Before the relationship got serious, David mentioned that he was going to break up with his girlfriend. But that was two months ago and he still hadn't to.

You couldn't blame him. Absolutely. It was hard to break up with your girlfriend of five fucking years. You knew you would start feeling bad for her, although, you were the one fucking her boyfriend.

Just four weeks into the secret relationship, David had asked you to be his girlfriend. And obviously, you had no choice but to say 'yes'. It was becoming serious. But it was too early.

Either way, you were going to stuck with him to his hip. While David's girlfriend was out for a couple of hours now, he invited you over and had a conference that became heated where you two then started having sex all over the place.

Without stopping, it felt like days being stuck with him. Now, you were just scared that you might end up pregnant. And that wasn't the plan to happen.

You and David were going to figure that out in the future. Today as it seems would be bad timing. You knew his girlfriend could walk into his house and barge in anytime. But you didn't care any of it.

Once you two stopped, you took a break as you grabbed a snack from the fridge in the kitchen while David was finished showering, walking up to you with his towel lowered around his waistline.

"Hey, babe." He said and kissed you on the lips before grabbing a water bottle. You smiled and then shrieked loudly when he grabbed a tight squeeze of your butt cheek.

"Hey!" You exclaimed and playfully slapped his shoulder, making him laugh, on his way back to his room.

You rolled your eyes and giggled about it before taking a bite of your apple. Chewing it, you heard him humming from the other side, making you smile.

You knew he was singing one of his favourite songs. He mentioned it to you a couple of times before and you liked it.

As an evil idea came into your mind, you dropped the snack from your palm and ran after him without him noticing. Hopping onto him like a monkey, you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around the front of his neck before he held on to you, spinning you around.