Simple Rules

We all know that these are annoying to read through but important so I don't have to deal with any jerks. So please read these and be aware that I might change or add rules in the future.

1. Let's have fun please. That's the main reason I'm making this book is to have fun so if a RP starts to get boring tell me and we can either start a new one or spice up the one we're already on.

2. This is more of a warning to you as I tend to be random when I want to RP. Sometimes I'll be active and reply within 15 minutes and others I just don't want to exist that day. So I will say this I will try to at the very least reply once a day so if I haven't replied back in awhile feel free to tag me.

3. RP in third person, if you don't know what third person is how exactly did you get into RPing?

4. Make your character bio in one long message or two if you reach the word limit. Also the first password is who's your favorite villain in my hero academia.

5. I'm not crazy about crushes and stuff when it comes to RP so if it matters to you I'll do my best.

6. Anything that is 18+ either needs to be taken to pm or fade to black. Any swearing needs to be censored, so basically whenever Bakugo opens his mouth.

7. When you make a quirk make it fair, give yourself some weaknesses and counters when you are fighting I won't allow any allmight wanna be's. Also who's your favorite character from class 1 B.

8. Do your best to give a multi line description of what your character and the characters your controlling are doing. It's not fun if there's barely any effort put into the RP.

9. I don't know go onto the next page and make your character with the last password being who is your favorite pro hero.

10: so of course don't go controlling my character's actions. But keep in mind if you say stuff like my character sees, hears, or smells something it's fine as long as you don't dictate how my character reacts to a situation.