XIII. THE STRIP CLUB PLANET

what the hell by avril lavigne

"all my life i've been good
but now i'm thinking,
'what the hell'
all i want is to mess around
and i don't really care about
if you love me, if you hate me
you can't save me, baby, baby"

————————————————————

heads up, next few chapters are gonna be in third person :)

anyways, have fun with this chapter. do i know what the fuck is happening even though i wrote it? no. did i enjoy writing it? absolutely.

————————————————————

PREVIOUSLY ON "HEALING"

"Do you ever wonder what I would be like if I wasn't... Asgard's perfect princess?" Iduna asked out of curiosity.

"Well, you have practically made your entire life synonymous to the good of Asgard. So, I would say you'd become a completely different person, an opposite of yourself." Her mother replied.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

          The Grandmaster's palace was filled with people drinking, laughing and more drinking as future synth music blasted in the rooms. A few people were seated at the bar, where steps were suddenly heard.

          "I need a drink." A girl demanded as she took a seat. She had short and wavy raven hair. She wore a dark navy blue leather vest with yellow lining, along with matching leather pants. Her wedged boots reached just below her knees and her fingerless gloves went up to her elbows. And a dark blue, almost black, cape was draped behind her shoulders.

          The bartender set down a bottle of liquor in front of her. A scavenger sitting next to her quickly took notice of it.

          "You sure that ain't too strong for you?" He questioned. His voice was raspy and deep.

          "What? You think I can't handle it?" She cocked her eyebrow.

          "Oh, I know a pretty, young thing like you can't handle it." The scavenger remarked. But the girl only formed a confident smirk.

          "Then why don't we have some fun with this?" She offered.

• • •