III. A GREAT PRINCESS, A GOOD SISTER

As soon as I learned of Thor's return from Midgard, I quickly paced through the hallway in search of my brother

As soon as I learned of Thor's return from Midgard, I quickly paced through the hallway in search of my brother. My search finally ended when I spotted Thor across the hall, walking next to, none other than Jane Foster.

"Thor." I called out, grabbing his attention as I rushed closer to him.

"Iduna." Thor smiled in relief.

"Heimdall told me something was wrong, is she okay?" I asked in concern, giving a glance to Jane.

"That's what I want to find out." Thor sighed before I looked over to the Midgardian woman next to him.

"Hello, Jane Foster. It's lovely to see you again." I smiled. I haven't seen her since we brought Thor back from his banishment.

"You too, Iduna." Jane replied.

Oh, Father is not going to be happy if he sees her.

"Come. Eir is ready for her inside." I ushered the two down the hall and into the Healing Room, where four Healers, including Eir awaited.

Jane Foster was laid on the table for Eir to analyze her. I stood next to Thor as we watched in silence.

          "What's that?" Jane curiously asked, pointing up at the energy readings above her.

"Be still." Eir instructed before highlighting Jane's molecular energy. I knitted my eyebrows, seeing the Soul Forge. There was a massive amount of energy inside of Jane, even more than what an average Asgardian should have.

"This is not of Earth. What is it?" Thor questioned, keeping his gaze towards Jane.

"We do not know. But, I warn you, brother, she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her." I informed in a concern tone. I could sense Thor become a bit uneasy and placed my hand on his arm to comfort him. I've never seen Thor be in love with a woman more than what he feels for Jane. Having to tell him that he could lose her was absolutely heartbreaking.

"That's a quantum field generator, isn't it?" Jane inquired.

"It's a Soul Forge." Eir answered, concentrating on the readings.

"Does a Soul Forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?" Jane asked, which I raised my eyebrows at in amusement. Although, I wasn't surprised. I knew that Jane had studied a few phenomenons of the universe, one of them being our very own Bifrost.

"Yes." Eir responded, surprised of Jane's knowledge.

"Quantum field generator." Jane whispered to Thor. I could practically feel the smile forming on his face as he stared at her in pride.