IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR

NAME: IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR

TITLE(S):

- PRINCESS OF ASGARD
- GODDESS OF LIFE
- GODDESS OF ETERNAL YOUTH

SPECIES/PHYSIOLOGY: ASGARDIAN

SEX: FEMALE

PRONOUNS: SHE / HER

SEXUALITY: LESBIAN

FATHER: ODIN BORSON

MOTHER: FRIGGA

SIBLINGS:

- THOR ODINSON- BROTHER

- LOKI LAUFEYSON - BROTHER (ADOPTED)

SKILLS: MASTER COMBATANT,
STICK-FIGHTING, SWORD FIGHTING

ABILITIES:

   - MANIPULATION OF LIFE-FORCE: Iduna can use her own life-force or take away someone else's. Frigga has taught Iduna to use little bits of life-force around her instead of a lot of her own.

          • HEALING: Iduna started off as a healer, giving her own energy to heal the wounded. Giving her own energy can tire her, so she must rest afterwards to regain it.

          • LIFE-FORCE DRAINING: Iduna can drain a living creature of their life-force to kill them. She can give the life-force to herself or convert it into energy and utilize it as an offense technique.

          • ENERGY PROJECTION: Iduna is able to convert life-force into energy and utilize it as a concussive force. These blasts appear as a glowing, white orb.

          • FORCE-FIELD GENERATION: Iduna can shape the life-force based energy into protective barriers capable of absorbing intense amounts of force.

          • RESURRECTION: Iduna is able to give all of her life-force to a deceased one, killing her in the process to give her life for theirs.

WEAPON COMMONLY USED: SILVER BATONS

BATTLE ATTIRE: SILVER ARMOR WITH DARK BLUE LINING (think lady sif, but with blue instead of a red skirt and lining)

PERSONALITY: Iduna is very caring and kind-hearted. She has a gentle nature, but also a strong will, like her mother. Iduna has also shown multiple displays of selflessness, some which have resulted in harming herself. Iduna is not one to start debates, but will always stand up for what she believes in whenever it's compromised. But, she is also understanding. Also like her mother, Iduna is adored by the people of Asgard, since she has dedicated her duties in service to their well-being.

playlist:

iduna odinsdottir // oc 🕊spotify: queenwandamaximoff

spotify: queenwandamaximoff

iduna's playlist in
HEALING: PART I — THOR: THE DARK WORLD

she used to be mine
by sara bareilles

praying by kesha

lonely by noah cyrus

complicated by
olivia o'brien

exile by taylor swift

sign of the times by
harry styles

dancing with your ghost
by sasha sloan

young & sad by
noah cyrus

this is me trying
by taylor swift

sweater weather by
the neighborhood

HEALING | THOR & LOKI'S SISTER BY -CRVELSUMMER

BY -CRVELSUMMER