Late Night

Hello, lovelies!

So this is my first imagines book, and I decided to do it on the ADORABLE Bradley Simpson of The Vamps.

I hope you all enjoy it, feel free to send me requests.

I know it's trash but let me know how y'all like this one.

It was past midnight, Brad said he would be home by 10, 10:45 at the lastest.

He was out with the boys, celebrating their final business meeting before the album is released. I was done waiting for him, he knew we were supposed to have dinner just the two of us tonight. We had been planing it for so long, we were both excited.

He's been so busy these past months, getting ready to release the EP, doing promos, and all that stuff. It's not that I'm not proud of him, I'm over overjoyed for him. But at the same time, I've been feeling neglected, lonely, I miss him so much.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the front door of our apartment open. In steps in Brad, the biggest, goofiest smile on his face. Laughing, he stumbles in. He notices me sitting on the bed, "y/n! So good to finally see you, love!" He comes over to hug me but I stare him down and he stops in his tracks. "y/n? What's wrong?"

Ok, now I'm pissed.

"What's wrong?!" I almost shout. "Bradley, you said you would be back by 10:45, TOPS. What happened?" He knew I was mad as hell now, I rarely use his full name unless he has REALLY pissed me off. He looked puzzled for a moment, then his eyes widened and eyebrows rose until they almost disappeared in his hanging curls. "Oh my God y/n, please tell me you didn't spend all night waiting for me?" he asked, jaw hanging open. "All night" I answered.

"No, no, no. Tell me you didn't make dinner." "I made your favorite," I said as I pushed past him and into the kitchen. Brad followed close at my heels. "

"y/n, darling, I'm so so so so so sorry." He says as he follows. I scoffed. "Really, I lost track of time." He continues. I didn't answer just turned away from him. Bradley sighed and ran his hand through his loose curls. "You knew this was a big night for me, y/n. Why can't you be supportive?"

I turned around and had to avoid shoving him. "ME? Not being supportive?" I question. "I'm trying to do this for the both of us." He counters "I know you are, darling, but I haven't spent time with you since...I can't remember when." My voice began to crack at the end of the sentence. I could tell Brad noticed. "y/n..." he said softly.

"I know music is you and the boys' passion, and I'm not trying to take that away from you, it's just that..."

I gave him a fake smile and a phony happy tone "Hello, I'm your girlfriend, remember me?" I chuckled to keep myself from crying.

I looked away from him for a second. He didn't waste time, Brad pulled me into a tight hug, and didn't let go. I didn't want him to either. At that moment, my tears finally overtook me and began to fall down my cheeks.

Brad kissed them away and continued to pepper my face in light, loving kisses. "You're right, you're right." He whispered, "you're my girlfriend, and you deserve to be a priority. I love you, you know that don't you?" "I know, love, I know." I respond.

"Tell you what, now that the album's done, this week is just for you and me. Just the two of us. How does that sound?" I was so happy, I couldn't get the words out, so all I did was nod.

"Why don't we head up to bed and tomorrow we can watch movies and cuddle?" Brad whispered in my ear. "I'd love that," I whispered back, just now noticing how tired I was.

I started unwrapping Brad's arms from around my waist and began to head upstairs until I feel myself being pulled back into his chest.

"Where do you think you're going?" He mumbled into my hair. I looked up at Brad, slightly confused. He winked before picking me up bridal style and carrying me into our bedroom. That night, we fell asleep in each other's arms, not needing anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~