Stressed Out

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for reading my stories and getting me to #3 to thevampsfanfiction. I really appreciate it, even though my stories aren't that good. But here's another for ya! Sorry it's kind of short. 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was very late at night, you had been working on your computer the whole day and into the night. 

Like the good fiance, Brad understood you were busy and wanted you to have peace and quiet until you were done. Occasionally coming upstairs to the room you two share to see if you needed anything. 

You enjoy listening to soft instrumental ballads as you work on your phone. (Helps get the job done) After a while, Brad was fed up with it. "Y/N," says quietly "it's late, love. Come to bed, you can finish that tomorrow."

"Brad I can't. I have to finish this tonight." You respond

"Darling, you've been working on this for ages. You're tired." He says, kissing your neck.

You couldn't deny that your eyelids were heavy and you couldn't control your yawns. 

"Brad, please. Can you just do something over there?" You gently push him off. 

He stands there, next to your desk, a little hurt. He finally decides to take a drastic step.

He shuts your laptop. 

"BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON!" you whisper harshly

He doesn't say anything, just takes you by the hand and pulls you close to him. 

"Just dance with me." He says

You two sway to the music for a couple of minutes, listening to Brad's soft heartbeat. Smelling his faith cologne, and feeling his strong arms wrapped around your waist. It seemed like all your worries had gone away...until you get a notification on your phone. 

You look at your phone then back up at Brad, he nods his head. Understanding that you're busy. Brad goes to walk away but you pull him close again.

He looks at you, then over to your phone, slightly puzzled. 

"Work can wait." You say

He beams at you and pulls you into a tight hug. 

"Thank you so much, Brad. I needed this." 

"You're welcome, love. It's my job, as your to-be-husband. I can't wait until you're Mrs. Simpson." He says as he smiles against your skin.

"Neither can I, I love you" you say back.

"I love you more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, everyone.

I'm thinking about doing a Bradley Simpson Gif Imagines book. What do y'all think?