Cooking...or something like it

Hiya! Thanks for taking the time to read my next part of my book! 

Appreciate ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

"THE LIGHT'S GREEN, GO!" I shout in my car. Typical London rush hour. I was almost home and I just couldn't wait to go home and collapse into my boyfriend, Bradley's arms. 

It has been hell at work, don't get me wrong, it's a good hell, but hell nonetheless. And now it was the weekend and I was ready to take these next couple of days to just relax. 

I'm sure Brad was eager for all of my complaining to be over. He'd been listening to me complain and joke about my work ALL WEEK. But he never once told me he was tired of listening to me. I love him for that. 

I finally arrived at the apartment Brad and I share. I walked into my apartment to be scared out of my skin as I hear what sounded like something big and metal hit the floor. 

"SHIT!" I hear from the kitchen. It sounded like Brad was mad, "Brad, darling, everything alright?"

BRAD'S P.O.V:

I could hear y/n call from the hall. I froze, she must've heard the pot fall. I mentally curse and facepalm myself as I contemplate what to do next. I could hear her walking towards the kitchen.

"Everything's fine, love. Just dropped a...spoon?" I immediately regretted saying it as I tried to clean up as much as I could within the 5 remaining seconds I had before y/n reached the kitchen. 

"That sounded a lot bigger than a spoon, Brad," y/n called back "Erm..." I couldn't think of what to say back. I looked down at myself, I was covered in flour, eggs, and tomato sauce. My hair was a mess and the entire kitchen looked like it had gone through a storm. 

YOUR P.O.V: 

I walked into the kitchen to gasp seeing Brad cover in cooking ingredients, dishes piled on the stove and in the sink, and a thin coat of sauce and flour covering the kitchen island. 

I put my hand over the mouth to keep from bursting into laughter, but I couldn't cover a couple of snickers and chuckles leaving my lips.  

I could tell Brad had expected me to be mad or shocked by the confused and surprised look on his face. "What happened here?" I ask doing my best to avoid bursting into laughter. 

"Well I know you've had a hard week, so I wanted to make you something special, but I honestly have no idea what happened." He explains. "One minute I'm making Italian food, the next I'm trying my best to keep the whole kitchen from exploding." 

"Oh!" he says putting his hand up in the air and walking over to the edge of the kitchen. He came back with a small tin of brownies. "This was all I could save." 

"Are you sure that's done?" I ask. He puts the tin down on the kitchen counter and scratches the back of his neck. "No" he replies as he scrunched up his face. 

This time I couldn't keep my laughter contained, and it let out a string of laughs falling into Brad's arms as he wraps them around me. "I promise I'll clean everything up, I'll do the dishes an-" I cut off his rambling by placing a soft kiss on of lips.

 Placing my hands on the back of his head and his cheeks, I pulled him closer. His arms tightening around me. we finally broke apart and I picked out a piece of an eggshell of his hair. He just shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. I let out another chucke and laid my head on his chest. Him placing his head on my shoulders. 

"Don't worry about a thing, love. I'll help you out, then we can order in and have a nice dinner that way, ok?" I ask

"Alright" He responds "I just wanted to do something nice for you." he pouts. "Baby, just the thought of you wanting to do this for me proves you truly love me." 

"I do love you." He says still holding on to me.

"I love you more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

I know that was trash, but I recently saw that video of James and Bradley making Christmas cakes and I thought it was HILARIOUS.