Bad Day?

You were driving home from your job, finally glad the week was over. Not that you didn't love your job, just that this week had been full of work, late nights, and you hardly got to spend any time with your boyfriend of 3 years, Brad. 

You trudged your way through the door of the flat you and Brad shared to be greeted with doggie kisses by Jesse. 

You patted her head and flopped her ears. "Babe?" you called out, looking for Brad. 

"Bedroom, darling." 

You walked up the stairs in time to see brad coming out of the washroom. You immediately dropped your bag by the door and made your way over to him. 

"Hello, sweet girl. How was yo-" He was cut off by you pulling him into a passionate yet soft kiss. His warm, soft kiss was exactly what you needed. 

He wrapped his arms around you, no longer surprised. The two of you pulled apart, eyes still closed. 

Once the two of you finally pulled away both of you gazed into each other's eyes. 

"Sorry, I needed that." You say

"Bad day?" he whispered? 

"You have no idea"

He chuckled and gave you a peck on your lips. 

"Come on, baby, I'll draw up a bath, cook dinner, and give you a massage. How does that sound?"

All you could do was nod. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Just by being yourself, baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this one was short but I thought it was cute, I'll get working on those requests soon, promise!