Baby

Bradley and Y/N had been married for 2 years and had started talking about kids, they decided to start trying and once Y/N found out she was pregnant, Brad burst into happy tears. But now came the real question. 

How would they tell their families? 

"We don't have to tell them now," Brad suggested, "We could wait a little longer."

"Bradley, I'm already 2 months pregnant, how much longer do you want to wait?" You ask

"I jus-I just...I don't want everyone to be bothering us about the baby."

You pull Brad close and give him a soft kiss, reassuring him that everything will be fine.

Brad and Y/N called their families and arranged a family dinner, yes, even Jess would come. 

Dinner went great, everyone was having a great time, getting along and no one seemed to be the wiser about your pregnancy. That was until dessert came along. 

"So, Y/N, have you and Brad thought of having children yet?" Nat asked as she popped a piece of pie into her mouth. 

You begin blushing and do your best to hide it, but Brad notices it. 

"Nat, please," Brad says

"Oh I would love for you two to have children, I can't wait to be a grandmother!" Anne-Marie chimed in. 

You and Brad looked at each other, an unspoken understanding. 

"We'll be right back." Brad leads you away from the dinner table and to the privacy of the kitchen. 

"Y/N, we should wait." Brad mentions

"Why?" you respond "They already have what they want," you say gesturing to your stomach.

"A little bit longer wouldn't hurt anyone. Just until we know if the gender" 

You raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Don't you think our parents would want to know with us, not to mention our families would go crazy if they found out we knew what the gender was." You whisper harshly. 

Brad just shrugged his shoulders and ran his finger through his brown curls. 

You took his hand in yours and intertwined your fingers. 

"Brad, come one. This is the best time to tell everyone, when else are we gonna tell them? When the baby comes along?"

"BABY?!?!?!"

You and Brad whip your heads around in time to see you and Bra'd mother standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Both had looks of shock mixed with excitement. 

You bury your head in Brad's chest, "Well...Guess they're no use in waiting now." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Told y'all I'd get started on those requests! 

BTW I know it sucked but I've had writers block so SO LONG!