Chapter One

Max' POV

Just got my food in a tray and about to find my table when someone bumped into me causing the orange juice spilled into my T-shirt.I dropped the tray from my,

grip. I gasps looking down the girl who's being pushed into me by someone.

"I-I'm sorry,Max,"said a frizzy-haired girl with an eyeglasses.

Then I heard everyone in the canteen laughed. I quickly bend down to help her picking up her books and stood on her feet.

The girl was Ally Hills,the top in the class and I don't really know why she's always made of fun by the others just like me. She is smart,and shouldn't be treaten like this. And she's a lot pretty too,though she really looks nerdy in those glasses,blue shirt,black pants,and her red hair tied up. Her eyes were bright blue,her face is kind of cute with pink freckles on the cheeks.

"I'm really sorry,But they pushed me.."she said,wearing back her eyeglasses as we both stood up.

"Yeah,I know,"I said,and glance to the direction were she's being pushed into me.

Harry Styles were just smiling playfully,enjoying the embarassing scene of course they made of us.

As usuall,he was wearing a white half-unbuttoned shirt that showing his butterfly tattoe on the chest,and a tight black jeans.His curly and messy hair heading into different directions,and I found it annoying.

Really annoying.I swear.

He's just standing there,waiting for my reaction.

"Oopss,"the tall boy behind him commented,leaning his chin on his left hand,a fake sorry plastered on his face. Liam Payne.

"Freaks."the other boy Louis,who I've been secretly crushing on utters under his breath.He's one of the most good-looking guy I've ever seen.He's wearing just a faded blue jeans,a white T-shirt,and a blue checkered shirt on top it though he looks so damn hot.

And it really sucks everytime they making me in trouble.I know it's crazy to have this big crush on him in almost five years since we met,but I just couldn't stop admiring him every fucking day,and I pretend it really hard.Though sometimes I'd like to punch him everytime they get me embarass.

I really wanted to stare at him in long time but of course,I wouldn't.They're my enemy,and I don't want to give them shit about my hidden feelings for Louis Tomlinson.Not ever.

I looked back on Harry,who's one of the worst people I have ever met.What's wrong with him?He's just a son of one of the richest bussiness nan in Richards as I heard of.He have no rights to ruin someone's life.

"What's wrong with you?!"I spat on him,pushing him on the chest.Unfortunately,his back landed to Zayn and Liam to catch him.He laughed playfully and it's really just annoying me.

The rest of them laugh as he stood up back on his own.

"Chill,you're so easy!"he shrieks,still laughing.For over five damn years I'm still finding the damn reason what is them to laugh about everytime I get mad like this.

I give them a dirty look as I starts to walk away from them,trying to ignore their grin to me.

But then a foot crosses my foot causing me to loose my balance and slam to the floor.They laugh even harder.

I groan in pain. My chest felt hurt. Still lying,I reach my nose with my hands. God,it almost bleed! Im going to loose my nose!

"Fuck you!"I yells at him,as soon as I got up on my feet. He's getting on my nerves again. I push him on the chest again harder. This time he drops to the floor,and I quickly jump on top of him to punch him but he cover his face with his shoulders and arms.So I couldn't punch his face.