Chapter Four

Max' POV

IT'S SATURDAY!! It's freaking saturday! It's my favorite day. I have two reason to love saturdays. First,because I'm not going to school anymore,and then because it's day to skate with Fred!

I'll be meeting Fred and his two pals,Nick and Evan,the three punk guys I've met in the court. They're cool I swear. And they love skateboarding too!

I woke up and it's already seven in the morning. We'll be meeting at eight.

After taking a bath,I put on my favorite black pants,a white top and my converse sneakers. I grabbed my skateboard and rushed downstairs.

"Tyler!" I called for my dog.

As soon as the huge wolf like dog running towards me,he quickly jump into me and licked my face.

"Who's the good boy?" I giggled,touching it's head.

After sometime,I was in the street riding on my skateboard. It was smooth,fast but carefull so I wouldn't fall down again. I hate having cuts and breaks though.

When I reach the public court, I look for Fred and his pals. They weren't there.

Maybe they will be late in a minute,so I just took a sit in the bench and watch some boys playing basketball.

I automatically wrinkled my forehead in surprise. I felt confuse and in the same time,nervous.

Zayn Malik were one of the boys playing basketball. So there will be Harry or Liam or Louis or Niall to show up too.

I sigh. I don't even care. I am here to see Fred,not them.

I look around again. No sight of Fred.

I'm going to kick his ass,I swear. He should be the first to came here. But where is he?!

Then I looked back at Zayn's direction.

He was bare top,only his black pants with hole on the left knees. Sweating.I've noticed he look good head to toe. Dark hair and eyes,perfect nose,pink lips that can surely suck every girl's breath everytime he smile.

I couldn't help but swallowed hardly.

I watched him run,throw and dunk the ball. He look amazing not just by appeallance but by his playing too.

"Maxie!" I almost jumped in surprise when I heard a clear voice spoke from behind.

It was Fred,in his cap, white shirt with yellow polo on top of it,khaki pants,and sneakers. Two young guys on his both sides,holding a skateboards.

"Fred! God,where've you been?"

"Oh,sorry. I was in a party last night,I was drunk,and I've got this fucking hangover,and so I woke up late this morning.You know."

"Atleast you came."

He gave me a hug,and I hugged back. Then did the same thing with Evan,the blonde one with friendly look,and Nick,the curly one.

"Who's that guy?" asked Evan,looking at Zayn's direction.

"I don't know." I lied.

"You sure? Cuz You're staring at him."

I look at him with confusing look, "I swear I don't really know him. I just---AWWH!" I screamed when a hard thing hit on my head. It was sudden,so I've lost my balance and fall in the ground.

I look around and a ball rolled beside me. It must be thing had hit me.

"You okay,Maxie? Hey,you ass! Careful with your playing you've hit her!" Fred shouted as he helped me stood up on my feet.