Chapter Two

Trisha's POV

"What do you want?" I asked for the second time.

"Uh,Trish? I better go now. You know,Ive got a lot things to do at home." Max said to me. I knew she were just trying to keep from the boys.

"No,I'm going too. I think they have nothing to say." I was about to walk away with Max when Liam jumped into our way.

"Niall got a something to say." Zayn said,threw a look at the blonde boy who I've been notice just staring at me.

He blink multiple eyes as I raise an eyebrown on him.

"Uh.what? No what 're you talking about?" He snaps to Zayn.

Course I know him. We have met in some classes,but we never talk. I just notice he's sometimes staring at me but didn't say anything. Leila told me, Niall have a crush on me but I didn't believe her.

And now,I could ask myself why he stares at me most of the time?

"Go dude! Don't be shy! Don't just stalk her. Just try,I think she won't ignore you." teases Liam,pushing Niall to my direction.

Harry and Louis were talking to some girls while smoking but I saw the two of them glance to us.

"What?" Niall yells awkwardly. His face were redding for some reason.

I held Max' elbow and starts to walk when I heard Niall's voice called my name.

I just couldn't continue walking.

"T-Trisha.."his voice were trembling.

I turn back again." I-I'm not even sure if you know me but-"

"I know your name. You're Niall Horan,right?" i said. The truth is,I'm starting to feel awkward too.

I think Leila was true. Niall have crush on me?Ha.

"Oh,"he said,with pure admiration on the eyes.

"Now what?" I ask,Im not sure if I really want to listen more of what he's going to say but I feel that I want to somehow.

"I-I just want to ask you.."he started.

Liam and Zayn pinched him on the side and he almost jumped off. "To ask you for a dinner date!"

I almost laugh. Why not? I think he's cute.

A smile suddenly drew on my lips. I'm expecting it from him,I'm just too proud to admit. Shrugging my shoulders,I said." why not?"

His face brightens. I guess he's about to jump in joy but he just smile.

"Thank you. It's..it's unbelievable. But it's tonight in six. I-I'll pick you up on your house?"he looks so shy.

"Oh,sure. "I aggreed. The fact that I'm enjoying how the colors scaped from his face. He look adorable.

"Hello,Max Gale."

I suddenly turn to see Harry coming towards us together with Louis. He waved at her.
Oh,not now.

I knew that Max isn't friends with them. Course I knew it. She always got into troubles with them because they always tease her.

"Uhm,maybe we can go-"

"No. Stay. I'd like to talk to Max." Harry says,sounds like demand. So I just look at Max who was raising an eyebrow on him.

"Sorry,Harry. We're on hurry."I said,throwing a smile at Niall. "See you,Niall."

I quickly grab Max' left arm and pull her away from the boys. Knowing that she isn't like to talk with Harry Styles.