Chapter Three

Max' POV

I'm already home,in my room,beside the bed,on the floor,my face and arms on my both knees.

How could he say that? How could he invent such words? He didn't even know a bit of me.

He can insult me,call me what he wants. A bitch,slut,ugly or whatever. Because it's all untrue,yeah.

But no way he could accuse my mom a prostitute?She's decent working as a flight attendant. And my father died when I was just six. Mom told me. Even if she didn't pay much attention to me,and didn't even know my father exactly is ,I swear I knew them.

But part of me wanted to believe Harry. I don't deserve to have friends because I'm nothing but a trash.

I have no idea why he hates me so much. I did nothing to him to make him mad to me.

Tears started to fall from my eyes.

How could him.

Harry made me cry.

Then I heard knocks on the door. I didn't move.

As soon as the door flung,i felt people walks towards me.

"Max?" Leila's voice was worrying,she quickly bend down and wrapped her arms around my back,placing circles on it to calm me down.

I cried hard.

"You don't believe him,do you? He's such a dick,Max. You know it. He's just seeking for some attention. You shouldn't cry about it."She said.

She was true. Ah,Leila. The only person who cares about me. She's always there for me,I love her,even if sometimes she gets me annoyed of her girlyness.

"He's always insulting me. How could he even accuse my parents that? He know NOTHING about my life! I hate him so much!"

"Exactly." Said the girl behind me,i noticed she was Trisha Summers." He know NOTHING about you."

"Hey,Max. That ass is so stupid. He was wrong when he told you don't deserve to have friends. You deserve. And we are here."Georgia carried on,smiling.

"Really?" I mumbled.

Leila rolled her eyes on me. "You didn't know that? How could you,Max! Course we are friends. God,for almost eighteen years we have known each other!"

I chuckled. "Oh,haha. Should know about it."

"Stop being a boyish,Max. I knew that you have a crush on Louis."

I almost jumped out of the window of my room. She knows it.Leila fucking knows that I like Louis.

"What?!" I screamed,quickly stood up in embarassment. I could see Trisha's gasp in terror and Georgia laughed.

Leila smiled at me..

"No no no! That is not true!"

"It was obvious,Maxie..just the way you look at him. You stare in affection,and you never stare at any boys before." Leila tease.

I felt my face burned. And I wish I could melt down and fade away.

"No. I promise No!"

"Well he's kinda cute,you know." Georgia added chuckling.

"Aw,Max Gale. Seriously?" Trisha laughed in..

The three of them laughed at me and I was kinda pissy.
What am I going to do now? Can they keep my secret? It's stupid. I tried to ignore Louis all the time but I m just being obvious? I hate it..