INTRODUCTION

Allison Hills

• My name's just Allison Marie Hills,eighteen and quiet proud of being the top in the class. Unfortunately,I got a poor sight when I was just twelve so I have to wear this glasses on my eyes. Plus the way I dress,walk . I have a big frizzy hair. I really look like a freak. As told by the others.

All I've been up to is to study hard. I don't want to dissapoint my parents,as I promised to them. Because they expects a lot of things with me. Like staying as the top in the class. Which is quietly pressuring me inside.

No one knows,I lives in a beautiful house like an invissible one. I would just eat with my mom and dad in a table. Even if they didn't tell me,I know that my father have another family beside us,and my mom is dating a young man from England. My mom wouldn't talk to my dad,because it would just surely end up to a fight.

Max Gale

•My real name's Max Gale,seventeen years old,with brown hair and yellowish eyes like vampires and wolves has,which I get from my father,(but hey they're not vampires or wolves,okay) with a big nose. Yes,I have a big nose. My cousin,Leila said it's perfect but I think it's just too big for my face. I'm not that tall,and not that too skinny. I use to wear baggy clothes and caps,which made me look like a boy. I don't know,but I feel comfortable with it. I'm living in a huge and scary house in Richards with my busy mom,Kayla and my pet dog,Tyler. My mom's working as a flight attendant and travel all around the world. My father died when I was just six,I just know his face on the picrure. And so I'm almost living alone. I have a cousins,Georgia and Leila. They sometimes visit me in the house,and quiet annoyed because they use to put make ups on my face and dress me like a sissy girl. I hate it,because I feel like a toy doll.

I'm just a boring person,who have love in musics. I'm actually dreaming of becoming like Bon Jovi one day,but he's a boy and I'm not. He's hot and I'm so not.

I'm also not a good student ,I have no friends at school,because I think no one really likes me at all,exept my cousins, and I'm always get in trouble with boys. And I have my worst enemies in Nashville Academy. So that's it.

Leila Evans

I'm Leila Evans,tall,blonde haired,a pair of blue eyes,a cute nose and perfect lips. I'm one of the most famous girl in school. Rich,smart and most of all,prettiest.

I have two lovely parents,a cat named Marie,two perfect bestfriends,Trisha and Georgia and a handsome boyfriend,Louis. I almost had a perfect life,but others think I'm a slut and a freak one. But maybe I just have the confidence most girls didn't have. I love wearing girly dress, talk like a normal person and that's all. I don't really care what would other think of me.

Trisha Summers

I'm Trisha Summers,a thypical student with a simple dreams and friendly personality. I've lost my parents at the young age so I'm living with Aunt Teressa ,and my younger brother,Josh.

Describing myself is really hard for me. Well,I love my Aunt,I always listen to her,which is the best. I'm a caring sister,though sometimes having an arguments with Josh. I'm a sweet girl,told by my bestfriends,Leila and Georgia(Josh' crush) which is true. I've got my mother's image,as my aunt told. I'm not so tall, white skin,brown curly hair,and a pair of light brown eyes.

I never had a boyfriend in life. But I have a secret crush.

His name's Niall Horan.

And I haven't told anyone about it.

Georgia Scott

•I'm Georgia Scott,and I couldn't lie about me being the school crush. I'm nineteen years old,I am a bit serious person in life.My parents separated when I was fifteen. My mother did not come back again after that,and my father moved in to Australia to work as a doctor. So I lived in an apartment,of course with his financially support.

I only have two bestfriend,which is my best thing. When I talk to them,they could take away my sadness and doubts. I love them more than anythingelse.

Allison Hills,
Max Gale,
Leila Evans,
Tricia Summers and Georgia Scott have different personalities! But find out who will be their sweethearts!