17. the real date

It was finally the day of the date, Minho had suggested they'd go to a restaurant this time and Jisung had agreed.

It was already 4 pm and Jisung was still deciding on what he should wear, the blond boy was frustrated, he really wanted to impress the older male.

After the boy had gone through his whole closet he had decided he should just wear a black pair of jeans and a white blouse, nothing too fancy but also he tried to keep it classy.

______________

felix
heard ure going on a date

jisung
hello to u too felix
and yes
don't u like the thought of me becoming ur brother-in-law

felix
to be honest
I do
but who said u two were going to get married

jisung
COME ON DONT BE SO BITTER NOW
and maybe I'm a bit delusional ure right

felix
I hope ure not stressing over what to wear
jisung...?

jisung
actually for once
I'm actually ready and dressed

felix
well that's new
hope u two enjoy ur so called
real date today

jisung
thank u lix
seen, 4.37 pm

______________

Jisung was starting to get bored, the time was going by very slowly, and he really wanted to see Minho.

"Jisung? Are you going out? You look adorable!" Jisung's mom pinched her son's cheek and sat down next to him, she adored how cute her son had looked.

"Mom I already told you I'm going on a date with Minho today, and thank you." Jisung smiled and had put his head on his mom's shoulder.

"Sorry sweetie, seems like I forgot." She gave her son an apologetic smile and brushed through Jisung's hair.

The sweet moment had been interrupted when Jisung's phone had buzzed, it was most likely Minho, Jisung had thought to himself.

min <3
hope you're ready sung
I'll be there in a few

jisung
don't worry I'm ready
I love you

min <3
oh wow?
I love you too love
seen, 5.46 pm

Jisung was trying to keep it cool, Minho was about to arrive at any given moment now.

"Honey, are you nervous?" The blond boy's mother had noticed her son's behaviour and she tried to calm him down.

"Mom what if he thinks I look awful, I've never been on a date before, and most importantly I've never had a partner before." Jisung's mom was very accepting of Jisung's sexuality and she had known about Jisung's crush, for a very long time.

"Hannie, nothing bad will happen honey. I'm sure he will admire you as a whole today." She tried to comfort her son, which had worked.

Jisung gave his mom a bright smile, and in that exact moment the doorbell had rang.

The boy gave his mom a peck on the cheek and said a small a goodbye and then he immediately sprinted to the door and excitedly opened it.