14. a little help

jisung
hi chan
how have u been

chan
oh hey jisung
I've been doing good!
how about you?

jisung
I've ben good too thank u
could u please do a favor for me?

chan
of course jisung
what is it?

jisung
thank u really
I'm about to send u a number
and please tell me if u have this number saved
and as who if u do
and if u don't can u message the number
and ask who he is

chan
sure go ahead

jisung
contact:
min
number:
** *** *******
do u know this number?

chan
oh yes I do!
that's Minho's new number
why did you need to know though?

jisung
oh it's nothing
thank u chan I appreciate it really

chan
no problem sung
so see you around then?
also tell jeongin I said hi

jisung
see u around and will do
seen, 11.34 am

____________

Jisung's jaw had dropped, well Jisung was for a matter of fact sure that it was Minho, but the truth finally coming out and it being not a dream at all, left the boy shocked.

Jisung always had a thing for Minho, since the first time he saw the older smiling at him when he first met him, he knew he liked him.

The blond boy didn't know what to do now, he finally had found out who the so called 'weirdo' aka his secret admirer was.

Suddenly he remembered something, he forgot to compare the letters, the letter he found in Minho's jacket.

Jisung immediately ran up to his room and got the paper out of his pocket and compared the two letters.

It was really Minho, the handwritings were the same.

Jisung realized how stupid he had been, it always had been so obvious.
Minho was Min, but Jisung was too oblivious to realize it.

The boy messaged Felix that they urgently needed to talk during break tomorrow. Jisung wanted to tell Felix that he knew everything now.

____________

It was already the next day, Felix was sure the talk was going to be about Min and he was prepared for it.

The break had finally started, the boys went to a smaller place and Jisung breathed in.

"You know it was obvious that Min was Minho, why didn't you tell me?" The older boy finally spoke.

"What do you mean?" Felix hadn't promised Minho that he wouldn't expose him, but he did say that he wouldn't do it, the boy really tried to not say anything.

"Felix, the letter Min wrote has the exact same handwriting as Minho's, plus I maybe asked someone if he knew Min's number and this person has maybe told me that it's Minho." Jisung brought up every evidence he had that Min was Minho.

"Fine, yes it's him, and it was very obvious, but damn ji, took you long enough." Felix sighed, he really didn't want to tell Jisung the truth himself, but Jisung seemed to have figured everything out so there was no meaning behind all the lying and denying anymore.

"What am I supposed to do now, I know it's him but am I supposed to just walk up to him and tell him yeah I know it's you lol?" The blond boy was frustrated although he should've been rather happy that it was his crush, but how Jisung felt was reasonable.

"Jisung, I have a plan, leave this to me." After a while of thinking Felix had finally come up with a plan, and he was sure Jisung would like it.

"Alright tell me?"

"So you see, I could lie to Minho that Changbin wants to go out with me and his brother right, so I would convince Minho to come with us to some random café, we can decide later which one. And then boom, I'll send you instead and both of you could talk about this situation." Felix explained his whole plan, he was very proud about it.

"Wait, I'm actually in, this is a good plan dude." Jisung was actually convinced, Felix's plan sounded good.