16. the café

The group was already at the table, they came earlier so they wouldn't get caught by the two other boys.

Everyone was there, well except Jeongin.
They were wondering where he was and why he was taking so long, nobody wanted to miss out this legendary moment that was about to take place.

"Yo is that Jeongin?" Felix noticed a familiar male walking inside through the café's entrance.

"Is his fucking hair platinum blond?" Seungmin looked at the same direction, his jaw had dropped.

Jeongin didn't notice the group though, he was looking around trying to find them.

"Jeongin, come here." Hyunjin had finally called the boy over to the table everyone was sitting at.

"Hey guys." Jeongin greeted everyone, all smiley.

"What took you so long and why is your hair actually platinum blond?" Felix questioned the boy, he was really joking when he told Jeongin to dye his hair.

"First of all, I was at the hairdresser, I had made an appointment a while ago, and second of all I wasn't sure what color to dye my hair to, so thank you Felix for helping me out." Jeongin thanked the older boy, platinum blond really suited the pretty boy.

"No homo Jeongin, but I feel like kissing you right now." Hyunjin blurted out.

"Okay enough, we're here for Jisung and Minho." Maybe Seungmin had gotten a little jealous of what Hyunjin had just said to Jeongin.

"Right." Hyunjin grinned, he knew that Seungmin had gotten jealous.

"The gay one arrived." Felix announced as a joke.

"Be more specific, which one." Seungmin tried to spot whoever had just entered the café.

"I'm pretty sure he's talking about Minho." Hyunjin answered.

"No, I'm sure Felix meant Jisung." Jeongin joined the debate.

"Stop the discussion, I actually meant Minho." Felix whispered, he sounded slightly angry.

The boys just watched Minho looking around the café trying to find a seat, which he eventually did.

"Well whatever, the other so called gay just entered the café." Seungmin now had noticed Jisung.

Everyone was excited to see what was about to happen, a historic moment for the friend group if you had asked them.

They now were watching Jisung trying to spot where Minho was sitting, he was 2 minutes late.

It didn't take Jisung long until he had finally noticed the older male, he hesitantly walked over to the table and took a seat next to the older male.

Minho's face was priceless, the group really tried to keep quiet trying to not laugh too loudly.

"His reaction oh my god." Felix tried to hold his laugh.

The other two boys were trying to make sure Hyunjin would hurt out laughing, very loudly.

"Hey Jisung, what are you doing here? You look good by the way." Minho finally spoke up trying to start a conversation with the boy, he hadn't expected to see him.

"Hey, please don't stand up and go but listen to me. I basically figured out myself that you're Min and Felix may have lied to you about this whole Changbin and Brother stuff so both of us could meet up and we could talk about it." Jisung nervously told the other male the truth.

Minho's face was frozen, he just had stared at Jisung for an uncomfortable amount of time. Until he finally came back to his senses trying to think of what he could say.