11. the plan

The movie was coming to end and so was Jisung's energy, the boy was about to fall asleep.

He did try to not fall asleep since next to him were Minho and Changbin, if he fell asleep he would most likely end up sleeping on one of the two boy's shoulders. Of course with Minho he wouldn't mind but he didn't want to bother the boy, but if he accidentally fell asleep on Changbin's shoulder Felix would plan his death.

It didn't take 5 minutes till Jisung fell asleep, he really tried to not fall asleep, which he failed. To his luck, what Jisung wasn't unfortunately aware of, he fell asleep on Minho's shoulder.

The older wondered why the boy put his head on his shoulder until he noticed the boy had fallen asleep on him, he felt flustered by how pretty the younger boy looked.

When the movie ended everyone got up, except Minho and Jisung. That's when the boys also realized what was going on, the first person to take a picture was Felix.

"Me and Changbin are going to my room, Jeongin, Seungmin and Hyunjin will sleep in our parent's room and you can carry Jisung up to your room." Felix whispered loud enough so everyone could understand him without waking Jisung up.

"Thanks for letting me sleep on the couch." Minho spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Who said I told you to sleep on the couch, you both could sleep in your room." Now Minho understood what Felix meant.

"Absolutely not, I was joking Felix, are you trying to scare the boy away from me, maybe I should really sleep on the couch." Minho didn't like the idea of Jisung being weirded out by him, plus sleeping on the couch for one night wasn't that bad of a thing, maybe a little uncomfortable but that's it.

"He'd be happy rather than weirded out, trust me on this one." Felix begged his brother to listen to him and he successfully had convinced him.

Minho mumbled a small fine and carried the boy up to his room in bridal style, Jisung really looked cute sleeping.

He carefully put Jisung in his bed and pulled the covers over Jisung, Minho then went to get ready for bed.

When he came back he laid down next to the boy pulling the covers up carefully trying to not wake him up.

Jisung was deep in his sleep, already dreaming. Dreaming about Minho being Min specifically, he had dreamed about this for a few times now.

"Min is it you?" Jisung asked half asleep, he had noticed the presence next to him but he didn't realize that it was actually happening in real time, he just thought this was apart of his dream.

Minho's eyes shot up wide, he didn't know if Jisung was just mumbling nonsense or if he finally knew that he was Min, but he just whispered a yes and tried to stay calm.

"I love you, good night." The blond boy slurred, which was slightly hard for Minho to understand, but he did.

"I love you too sung, sleep well." The older boy replied, confoundedly.

Before Minho also drifted away and fell asleep, he brushed Jisung's hair away from his face and tucked it in behind his ear, he admired the boys pretty face.