19. boyfriends (new)

The boys had gone to sleep in Minho's room together, Minho had hugged Jisung from behind and Jisung held Minho's hand that was hugging him from behind.

They had slept the whole night in that exact same position until the Morning had come and both of them were now sleeping face to face, now Jisung's arm was on Minho's waist.

And by the way, Jisung was wearing some random shirt and a pair of shorts that belonged to Minho, since he had nothing else to wear to sleep.

Minho was the first one to wake up, he slowly had gotten out of bed trying to not wake the younger boy up. He then went to get ready, later he went downstairs to prepare breakfast for him and Jisung, since his parents were both at work.

When Minho was done he went upstairs again to wake his beloved boyfriend up.

"Love, breakfast is ready." Minho gently tried to wake Jisung up, which had worked.

Jisung mumbled a quiet good morning smiling at Minho, then he went to the toilet and also got ready.

When he was finished he went downstairs and took a seat next to Minho and they both ate breakfast together.

_______________

After the memorable night they had together, it was already Monday again.

Jisung wasn't mentally prepared for classes, at all, he would rather be next to Minho for the whole day.

But he unfortunately had to shrug those thoughts off and he had to seriously get ready for school before he ran late, like he regularly does.

jisung
good morning baby

min <3
good morning hannie
hope you have a good day today
and don't be late

jisung
oh so u also know about me being late often
well thank you

min <3
I still know too much about you
whatever go eat your breakfast or something
I love you

jisung
I love you too
see u around

Minho never failed to put smile on the other's face, never. What Jisung didn't know was, Minho felt the same way about him, every time Jisung would talk or message him Minho would just smile like he was crazy.

_______________

The lunch break had finally started, which meant for Jisung that Felix would bombard him with thousands of questions about Minho and him, which Jisung couldn't blame Felix for since he did the same thing when Felix and Changbin had started dating.

The moment Jisung sat down next to his friends, as expected Felix was the first one to speak.

"So I've heard that you and my brother are finally together now?" Felix teased the other, grinning.

Jisung just nodded, joinin Felix by grinning like an idiot.

"Finally, but I'm curious, what did you two do during the date night? Did you guys do anything else after the date?" Jeongin was the next one to speak.

"Well we pretty much just talked about the whole min stuff again and when we started liking each other, then we just started talking about ourselves and got to know each other even more, later we went to your and Minho's place lix and then we made out on the couch then we finally got together and then we went to sleep together and in the morning he prepared breakfast for us." Jisung confidently told everyone what happened a few days on Jisung and Minho's date.

"MADE OUT?" Hyunjin and Seungmin both yelled at the same time.

"Oh I just admitted that." Jisung noticed that he had just told them every detail of that night.

Felix was speechless next to them, staring at Jisung, imagining how that must've went, and then he tried to unimagine it.

"Woah dude." Felix mumbled, in a fascinated tone.