10. small lie

Jisung felt relieved when they finally arrived at Felix and Minho's place, he felt like he was about to explode next to Minho in the car.

He was still embarrassed about what he had done and he couldn't even look in the other boy's face, he tried to look around while walking towards the door.

A few moments after Minho unlocked the door Felix already came running and greeted his friend and hugged him.

The three boys went to the living room and sat down next to the other boys, Jisung sat down on the floor and Minho and Hyunjin were on the couch behind him, while the rest of them were on the floor.

At first it was kinda silent, you could hear everyone breathe, but it wasn't the uncomfortable type of silence, but rather the I don't know what to talk about silence.

"So where's Changbin?" Seungmin finally broke the silence.

"He'll be here in a few minutes." Felix answered, grinning at Jisung.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me." The blond boy questioned, raising a brow.

"You know Jisung if I didn't know that you were gay, I would just assume that you're homophobic or something." Felix started laughing.

"I'm just, maybe, a little jealous, that all of you got some sort of partner or someone who flirts with you." He was definitely jealous, but it was understandable.

What Jisung didn't know was that Minho was going crazy on the inside, behind him on the couch.

Felix never told Minho whether Jisung was straight or not, he liked making his brother suffer.

The conversation got interrupted when the doorbell rang, now Changbin had finally arrived too.

Felix got up and ran excitedly to the door, he had missed his boyfriend, even though the last time they've seen each other was at College.

Everyone in the living room was already aware of the corny couple stuff that was about to happen.

Slowly everyone started looking at Jisung, which made the boy nervous.

"What?" Jisung questioned.

"You know how you're always bitter, and you know how Felix has been gone for 5 minutes now, maybe you should just check on them." Seungmin knew that Jisung understood what he was trying to say.

Jisung sighed and got up, he was already prepared and he knew what he was about to see.

"Felix I'm giving you 3 seconds to stop whatever you're doing right now with Changbin, I'm coming." Maybe he wasn't prepared mentally.

The couple then stopped what they were doing and walked over to where Jisung was and they just silently walked back to the living room.

Either it was going to be the most excruciating night of his life with Minho sitting on the couch behind him and Felix and Changbin being the most horny couple to ever exist, or he was actually going to enjoy it.

As time went on Jisung realized how much fun he was actually having, the boys were eating pizza and playing video games, while the other half was just talking with each other.

All of sudden Jisung remembered something, the letter. He had to find a way to see Minho's handwriting.

The blond boy thought about what he could do, that's when he realized he could just lie that he needs to pee or something so he could sneak into Minho's room.

"I'm going to pee be right back." Jisung lied and got up, the toilet was upstairs so this was going to be easy.

The blond boy realized he had to actually pee so he went to the toilet first and then he finally went into Minho's room.

He was trying to find a piece of paper with Minho's writing on it but he was unsuccessful so far, the room was very organised.

That was until he saw Minho's jacket on his chair that had a piece of paper slightly looking out in it.

This was Jisung's chance he immediately grabbed the paper and put it in his pocket, he was hoping it really had his writing on it, he didn't want to waste any time before anyone walked upstairs and caught him.

"Jisung, are you alright upstairs, it's been a few minutes, also we were trying to decide whether we should watch a horror movie or something and they we're waiting so we could also ask you." Great now it was Minho himself slowly walking upstairs, Jisung wondered why he hadn't just lied that he needed to shit, the younger immediately got out of the room before the other boy caught him.

"Oh hey, I'm good don't worry, give me a moment I'm coming." He ran down the stairs before Minho was finished going up.

"Why are you in a hurry?" The older boy laughed and wondered what Jisung was all nervous over, he found it cute.

"I love horror movies, of course I'll be in a hurry." Jisung tried to laugh trying to hide the nervousness in his voice.

That was close, he thought to himself.