Chapter 14: Betrayal

@LeeLee210990 wanted requested this, so here it is.  (Sorry it took so long to update)

It's now Friday, and homecoming is next Saturday. Much to Frank's dismay, we haven't planned a lot, due to Gerard's wh-girlfriend, and it sucks.  Not much has happened this week, but we're planning on meeting up at the Way's house after school so we can work on a plan.

"We're going to the Way's house right after school today right?"  I ask Ray as we walk to lunch.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Gerard said he could drive us" Ray smiled.

"Ok... so do you have any ideas" I laugh.

"I mean... I may have something" Ray says.

I nod in response as we sit down at our lunch table.

Frank is already sat down across from me with Ray on his right and Gerard on his left. Unfortunately, I've somehow gotten stuck sitting next to Berlin which isn't as bad as Gerard but it still sucks.

"Have you guys taken that History test yet" Frank asks as he shoves an Oreo into his mouth.

"Waaaaaait... I think I had History this morning, but we didn't take a test" Berlin says loudly.

I look up and lock eyes with Frank as we both try our best to contain our laughter.

"Oh really I didn't know Mr. Russel had any morning classes" Ray says innocently.

"No I don't have him, I have... Mr. Murdoc" Berlin retorts.

"Isn't he the freshman History teacher" I smirk.

"Yeah the dick failed me last year so now I have to retake the class" Berlin rolls her eyes.

"Oh" is all I manage to squeak out without laughing.

Frank's face is bright red at this point and I can tell mine is the same.  I mistakenly glance over at Gerard and see that he's sending me the death glare which is even funnier.

I open my mouth to speak again, but I'm interrupted by Gerard hopping up onto the table and stomping his foot down. He is so god damn dramatic I can't handle it. Also why doesn't the school get some god damn supervisors in here so shit like this doesn't happen as often as it does?

The sudden loud noise caught the attention of all the sophomores in the cafeteria, and the room went silent.

"Good I have everyone's attention" Gerard says as he steps to the center of the table.

He's pulling something out of the back of his pocket when he takes another step so he's facing Berlin.

Crunch

He lifts his foot up to reveal my now crushed back of goldfish laying on the table.

"Dude what the fuck!" I say as I look up at him.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm doing something here" Gerard hisses as he opens up a folded piece of paper.

"That was my entire fuckin' lunch you just stepped on" I say, trying not to lose my shit.

"I said shut the fuck up bitch" Gerard exclaims. Oh Gerard you just made a huge mistake.

In less than a second, I manage to climb out of my seat and stand on the table alongside Gerard.

"Who the hell are you calling a bitch" I say as I start to post up.

"The pathetic girl standing in front of me, thinking she's tough" Gerard says through gritted teeth.