Chapter 16: HOE-CO Part 1

Damn I really said "This is How I Disappear" and just didn't update for a month... my bad💀

Time-Skip: Homecoming Night

Eyeliner eyeliner eyeliner... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY EYELINER?

Oh...

I grab my eyeliner out of my makeup bag and sigh in relief before putting some on. Damn I look good...

Ring

"Coming!" I yell before ruffling my hair a bit and taking one last look in the mirror.

I rush down the stairs trying my best not to trip in these foreign shoes that I'm wearing.  I quickly twist the handle of my front door to let my friends inside.

"Hey guys-" I say cheerily, but I stop myself after realizing that my group of friends were not standing in front of me.

"Woah" Frank breaths out as he looks me up and down.

"Hey" I scold as I slap him on his head.

"Wha- what" Frank says dazedly.

"My eyes are up here motherfucker" I smirk.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Frank mumbles.

"Where the fuck is everyone else?" I ask him.

"Ahhh umm well Gerard's gonna pick me up at my house then we're gonna head to the Ways' house, so I thought I'd pick you up" he smiles awkwardly.

"How the fuck did you get here don't you live like across town" I ask baffled.

"I walked.  And if we leave now we can get back to my house in time for Gerard to pick us up" he states plainly.

"Wha- well okay I guess" I comply.

"Well then" Frank says as he extends his hand out to me. A strange gesture but I guess he's just trying to be nice... so I can't complain.

I take his hand in mine and then we take to the sidewalk.

"Sooooo are you exciteddddded" Frank winks while he rolls his shoulders.

"Excited for the actual dance? No. But excited to fuck shit up? HELL YEAH!" I release my hand from his in order to playfully punch the sky.

"And we're gonna look pretty hot while doing it" Frank raises his eyebrows as he gestures down to his all black outfit and red tie.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say" I smirk.

After about fifteen more minutes of walking we turn into what I presume is Frank's driveway.

"Welcome to my sex dungeon" Frank says as we walk up the driveway.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you" I laugh while I roll my eyes.

Frank is about to speak, but he stops at the sight of Gerard's car coming around the corner. All the windows are down, and I can hear his music blasting all the way from where I'm standing.

"Looks like our ride is here m'lady" Frank smirks as he starts walking back towards the street.

"Oh my god" I scoff as I follow him to Gerard's now parked car.

"Get in losers, we're going shopping" Gerard shouts as he leans out the window.

"No we aren't, we're going to homecoming dumb ass" I sass as Frank opens the back door for me.

"Thanks" I say passively as I hop into the seat behind Gerard's.

"Well bitch if we're being technical we're going to my sex dungeon so shut the fuck up" Gerard snaps.