Chapter 19: Teenage Jealousy

"HEAR THE SOUND OF THE FALLING RAIN..." we all scream along to the song playing on the radio as we drive away from the parking lot full of cars that Gerard and I decorated.

Gerard's driving is reckless to say the least. Every turn he takes is fast and sharp causing the car to ski a bit. We blow past two stop signs and barely dodge four red lights before finally pulling into a more secluded neighborhood.  Damn these houses are fuckin huge, these people must be rich as fuck.

After what seems like an eternity of Gerard's careless driving, we finally pull onto a road with cars lining each side of the street. We park and just before we're about to get out of the car Ray starts to speak.

"Guys we need to stick together, god knows how many people here have money on our heads"

"Yeah that's the whole fuckin point though, there are people here who hate us and we hate them" Frank smirks.

"I'm just saying nobody run off by themselves" Ray rolls his eyes.

"Aye, aye, captain" Mikey smiles.

"Alright dad" Gerard mutters.

"Whatever you say" Frank laughs.

"C'MON GUYS, LETS GO GET FUCKED" I yell before hopping out of the car.

We all exit Gerard's car and make our way down the sidewalk.  There's a house at the end of the road that's basically vibrating due to the music blaring inside.  The garage door is open to reveal people playing bear pong and bags.  We enter the house through the garage and are immediately hit by the smell of weed and booze.

"Where do you guys want to go?"  Frank shouts over the blaring music.

"Let's go get some drinks" Mikey shouts back.

We head to the back of the first floor where we're met with probably the most luxurious looking kitchen I've seen in my entire life.  These people are loaded.

There's a plethora of different whiskeys, beers, juices, sodas, and every other drink imaginable on the large marble countertop. Us being... well us, we go absolutely batshit crazy, mixing anything that looks remotely appealing.

"Man, I fuckin love rich people right now" Frank laughs as he pours a copious amount of some green liquid into his cup.

"Yeah, these preps won't know what hit 'em when I'm done with this drink" I grin evilly as I add more of some fruity-smelling juice to my cup.

After about five minutes of perfecting our concoctions, we unanimously decide to head back out to the living rooms - yes fucking rooms with an S - where the majority of the people are.  One of the rooms has the speaker system responsible for the house's shaking and a near mosh pit of people while the other is crowded with people chatting to each other.

We decide to settle in the more casual of the two rooms where there are people are either sitting or standing around in small groups talking with their friends.

"AYO WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE?  COME OVER HERE" Frank yells with way too much confidence.

A lot of the people in the room look shocked or intimidated to see us, the so called "bad-boys" and myself, at this party. I mean yeah, the guys do have a reputation for causing trouble... and before the summer, I was quite well-known for being quite popular but also a "punk" as they liked to call me.