Chapter 21: Square One

It's now Monday.  Everything since the whole burger joint fiasco has just been awkward or ruined by tension.

Ray drove me home that night, nobody spoke much to each other.  I don't think anyone really knew exactly what to say. It shouldn't even be that big of a deal but it is.

I haven't had contact with any of the guys since then.  I should distance myself from them, all I do is make their lives a living hell...

"Y/N GOD FUCKING DAMNIT ARE YOU FUCKIN DEAF WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I feel myself being, quite literally, shook from my thoughts.

"What" I say dazed.

"I've been calling your name from down the hall but you're too busy trying to be the edgy main character to hear me" Frank rolls his eyes.

"Ok we'll what do you want" I ask slightly annoyed.

"Damn you're worse than Gerard on Mondays" Frank mutters under his breath.

"I can hear you ya know" I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, as I was saying, we should check out this escape room place that opened up a few weeks ago" Frank sighs over dramatically.

"Ok sounds cool" I say dismissively.

"Y/N CAN YOU STOP TRYING TO DISTANCE YOURSELF I'M NOT A FUCKIN IDIOT I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THIS GOES" Frank sasses.

"Ugh fine" I roll my eyes.

Once we finally reach my locker Frank continues droning on about the escape room. God I understand the concept of an escape room he doesn't need to give me the entire history of the idea.

"... yeah and this cool girl in my English class works there too" Frank continues. Now this is interesting.

"Can she get us in for free" I ask while I shut my locker.

"Umm I don't know I'll see what I can do" Frank shrugs as we start making our way to our chemistry class.

Time-Skip: Friday Morning

Thank motherfucking Rebecca Black it's Friday... wait I'm supposed to be doing something today. Shit. What the hell was Frank talking about the other day? Oh he's gonna fucking kill me when he realizes I forgot.

I continue shoving my books into my locker.  This is bad.  I am so fucked.  I finally get my last things tucked away and close the door to my locker-

"ARE YOU EXCITED BECAUSE I'M FUCKING EXCITED"

"WHAT THE-" I take a swing at the person who scared the shit out of me before the school day has even started.

"OW Y/N WHAT YHE FUCK!"  The person is bent over now clutching their nose.

Oh shit I know that voice.

"Oh hey Frank" I try to act nonchalant.

"Arrrrrrrggghhhhh god damn Y/N I get it you're badass doesn't mean you need to show me how hard you can punch" Frank whines.

"Well you scared the shit out of me!  How else was I supposed to act" I say as he lifts his head up.

"Oh shit" I mutter to myself as I look at his nose.  That shit is definitely broken... the nurse is not going to be happy to have to deal with that.

"What... what?!"  Frank frantically looks around him.

"Your nose dude, I think it's broken.  You need to go to the school nurse" I stare at him with wide eyes.