Chapter 24: Thick Skull

YOOO WHEN I'M POSTING THIS, IT'S THE 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS STORY!!!! THAT'S FUCKING CRAZY TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ENDLESS SUPPORT, I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS!!!

Lights from intersections and cars passing by fill my vision as Gerard flies down the roads back to his and Mikey's house. The car is filled with casual chatter, but for the past minute or so I find myself looking out the window to my right.

I'm snapped out of my trance when we pull up to a stoplight at a larger intersection, and an all-too-familiar car pulls up next to us. The car is filled with guys, and all of the windows are down. I feel myself instinctively sink down lower into my seat, trying my best to not be seen by the other driver.

"Why the fuck do you look like-" Gerard starts to comment, but he's immediately cut off by Hayley.

"Ew look it's Chris" she says disgustedly.

I can hear the window behind me being rolled down. No no no no no no please don't see me.

"Hey assholes!" Hayley shouts at the car before throwing a can of Diet Coke at it.

"Nooooo my soda" Frank whines.

At this point I'm practically cowering in my seat, trying to remain unseen by the band of idiots beside us.

I hear more male voices yelling and being rowdy.  Then, I hear a voice that I recognize as Chris shout from the car next to us.

"Hey bitches and pussies!" Chris's voice echos out.  Some sort of food item smacks the window right above me and slowly slides down the side of the car. Oh this isn't going to end well...

The next thing I know, the window right above me starts to open, smearing the food on it more. Gerard leans over the center console, his body looming over mind.

"Hey fuck-face bastard cunts! You're gonna pay for throwing that shit at my car," Gerard's eyes light up with rage as he stares down Chris and his goons.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?"  I hear another guy's voice yell.

"Oh I'll fucking show you what I'm gonna do about it!"  Gerard proceeds to roll up the window on my side and cracks his knuckles as if he's in some sort of movie.

I can hear the window behind me being rolled up as well.  Hayley mutters something under her breath and Ray swears to himself.

"Gerard, what exactly do you plan on doing?"  Mikey asks worriedly.

"I'm teaching these motherfuckers a lesson," Gerard smirks evilly as the light turns to green.

"Hold on!"  He yells before tearing off down the road.

I instinctively pop up, and sit normally in my seat, so I'm not strangled by the seatbelt.  Gerard drives like a madman and eventually switches lanes to be right behind Chris's car.

"Gerard what the fuck are you doing?!"  Mikey yells.

"I told you: I'm teaching them a lesson.  Now, be ready because you may need to jump out and let me crack some skulls."  Gerard's eyes have a look of rage in them I've never seen before.

"Dude, it's really not that big of a deal..." Ray starts.

"Yes it is!  Who the fuck do they think they are to do that to my car?!"  Gerard looks into the backseat through the rear view mirror.

"Hayley, why the fuck, did you start something with them?!"  Gerard barks out like a military general.

"That fucking hoe tried getting in my pants at some Fourth of July party this summer.  Turns out he had a fucking girlfriend at the time.  So not only did he try to get with an intoxicated girl, he's also a filthy fucking cheater!"  Hayley's tone is harsh, but she doesn't raise her voice nearly as much as Gerard.  That's why she looks so familiar?!