To Know It's You

⚠ SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD!

____________________________

Lucy POV [fake]

I took Lucy's place and fixed tea for natsu. I slipped something in his tea to make him feel better within five minutes. I heard he had a small cold so he should thank me.  I walked up stairs to his room. He was already awake. "Hey has that bear been there before?" He asked. I nod. "Of course it has." I said. He drinks the tea. He should be getting better by the moment now. I'm so happy.

Gajeel POV [real]

ok so then I guess it was a dream. I sat up then shrugged. I touched my head. It was pounding in pain. "Well besides that don't you want to go see the others like you said?" I asked. She shakes her head. "No I think its fine. We can always meet up tomorrow. I'm beat anyway." She said as she sat besides me.

"I'd...rather spend another night with you." She said blushing a little. Was she always like this? Wasn't she stubborn and threatening before? "Ok shrimp." I said. "I'm not a shrimp! The names levy.." I smirk. No I guess its her.

Levy POV [fake]

Haha your not going to hit me with that same trick again. I know how levy would react to you saying that.

Normal POV

time passed and the fakes waited until the fool moon.

Juvia POV [real]

gah! Juvia is so upset how can gray-sama be so foolish! Time flew by so quick now she's trying to put the moves on him. The fake juvia came in with a almost see through gown. Juvia was blushing. "Thats juvias body! This is embarrassing." I said out loud to myself.

Juvia swears if he lays a hand on juvias body juvia will hunt him down. Soon gray sweet talked the fake about her appearance.  When he touched the fakes arm its like he touched juvia. They soon were I'm the bed.

Juvia was getting hot headed and couldn't stand to watch anymore. "I-i can't..... I can't watch!" I heard Lucy's voice inside juvias head. "Lucy?!" Juvia said. "Juvia! This happened to you to?!" She asked. Juvia replys back a yes.

"She keeps trying to put the moves on natsu." Lucy said. "Same." Juvia said sadly as juvia watched gray and the fake juvia make out. "I have an idea." Levy said out of no where. "What if the only way we could get out of these bears is if the guys....nhhh...." Levy stopped talking.

"What's wrong?" Lucy said. "Gajeel... He's.... Its to embarrassing to say... But anyway, the only way is to let the Guys know that we are the bears."

Juvia nods. "Just try to... Give them a sighn." Said levy.  Rain.... Juvia will make it rain outside...

Gray POV [real]

juvia was rubbing on my chest while her hands were on their way down to my belt. Then suddenly it started raining. I didn't pay no mind to it so I continued to kiss juvia.......wait juvia..... The rain.....

It wouldn't just rain out of the blue like that unless juvia is upset, mad, or sad. Juvias hand grabbed mine. She put my hand on her chest. We both were blushing. Juvia isn't upset. So why is it raining? I squeeze her chest a little. I glanced at the bear that was on the shelf. It was wet around the eyes.

I arched my eyebrows... Wait... Don't tell me... I looked at the juvia who was on top of me. She smirked and handcuffed me to the bed.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said.

Gajeel POV [real]

She had me stick my finger in her. She moaned with pleasure. I was enjoying it but I couldn't help but glance around at that bear. Something's fishy. I keeped thinking. I glace at the bear. It said a word on its stomach.

The first word said its. Its?

Each time I glance at the bear it said a different word. But then it all came together. It had said; its not shrimp. My mind went blank. A big grin went over my face. I chuckled and looked at the levy before me.

"No way~"

Natsu POV [real]

that book. It keeps flipping pages over one by one. This has been happening ever sense lucy came onto me. I'm not sick anymore. I'm grateful to that but I have this strong feeling... Maybe those pages have syllables. It keeps turning two pages at a time. I glance over. It flipped two more times.

Lucy laid me down and got on top of me. Look up? I thought. Was the book trying to say look up? I glance over at the bear. It had said look up I'm the eyes. I looked up at the ceiling. My eyes winded. Oh gosh. I thought.

What it said on the ceiling was...

                                    SHES NOT REAL

____________________________________________________

A/N: well I kinda left a cliffhanger. Sorry. The next chapter will be longer! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though I think this chapter was a little crappy. I'll try harder. Comment! I'll update again. And this time sooner!