ღ That's Not Us!

A/N- This book is dedicated to Just_Proven_A_Point for personal reasons. Enjoy!

ღ ღ ღ

Lucy H,

I was looking at the request board in search of a job. After debating for a while, I felt like Nab! Indecisive and picky. Seeing one that actually looked legit, I ripped the sheet of paper off the request board and read the description further.

"Okay this looks good enough." I said to myself. But it requires a minimum of 3 people, so taking it as a solo mission was out of the question.

Ugh! Now I have to find two more people who are willing to do this job as well! Just when I thought I could finally do a job by myself.

"Hmm" I said looking around the noisy guild. First person to catch my eye was Levy. I walk up to her.

"Hey, Levy do you wanna go on this job with me?" I ask waving the paper in the air.

"This one requires three people to attend, so wanna join with me?"

"Oh, what job is it?" She asks pushing out her chair and standing up, to approach me.

"We have to find this mirror and bring it back to this wizard."

"Cool sounds easy enough." Levy said nodding.

"Great now we just need one more person." I say.

"How about Juvia?" Levy suggested.

"Okay good idea." I said.

I looked around the guild and couldn't find her! "Damn where she go?" Levy asked confused.

"I just saw her not to long ago." Levy continues to mumble.

"Oh, there she is." I said pointing to her as she walked out of the guilds bathroom smelling her hands.

We approached her. "Juvia!" I called to her and she looked at me while she still sniffed her hands.

"Lucy-san, Levy-san! There is a nice scented soap in the girls bathroom. Juvia couldn't stop playing with it! See smell Juvia's hands!" She said shoving her hands in out noses.

"Oh, that does smell good." Levy said smelling it more.

"It smells like the ocean." I nodded in agreement.

"You want to go on a mission with us?" Levy asked.

"Sure." She said smiling. We all walked to the bar. I raised the paper up and called out to Mirajane.

"Mira, we're taking this job." I said as I pointed to the paper.

"Ok! Is it just you girls?" We nodded.

"Ok! Come back safely." She waves us off. With that we took the things required for the job and left. "Ready guys?" I said looking at Levy and Juvia.

"Juvia is ready." She said. I looked at Levy.

"Yup let's go." She said smiling. We took one step away from the Guilds door and we heard Gajeel's voice.

"Where are you guys going?" He said. Just by hearing his voice, Levy sighed. We all turned around at the same time to see Natsu on the left side of Gajeel and Gray on his right. Gajeel had his arms crossed, expecting an answer from specifically Levy, because he was looking straight at her.

"None of your business." Levy said rolling her eyes.

"Your businesses is my businesses." Gajeel said to Levy smirking.