Predictions

_______________________________________

Juvia POV [real]

Natsu is here? That means... Wait there are two natsus. Ok this is getting confusing. I had the keys I was reaching  for. The other natsu had knocked the other natsu out and dragged him out.  My face: .-.

Ok I'm guessing that was the bad natsu who won. And lucy looked Pretty disappointed. I was going to ask what was up with her but there's no time to talk we need to get out of here.  It was quiet between all of us. Yes. It was akaward silence after that happened. That's when I started unlocking myself. "Hey you finally got the keys." Levy said. I nod.

When I got down I unlocked lucy. I gave the keys to lucy to go unlock levy so I could find something to cover up with. I saw a box of clothes vs a box of sheets. Witch one? "I think we should get the sheets." Levy said. "Uh that's a dumb choice." Lucy said. "No it's actually a good idea. If we take the sheets they won't expect that we took the clothes and made a run for it. And on top of that we can use our sheets as a weapon." I rolled my eyes. "Ok what ever we just need to hurry." I said. We rapped ourselfs in sheets. Then we started to leave out the door. "Ok I'm taking the clothes just in case." Lucy  said.  

"Oh god it doesn't even matter anymore." Said levy.

Levy POV [real]

We walked down the dark hall hearing whips. "What the hell?" I said. "These girls are sick." Lucy said. I peeked through the door. It was gray getting whipped. "Well who is it?" Juvia whisphered. "Haha I think it's best not for you to know." I whisphered back. Our heads snapped up as soon as we heard foot steps coming our way.

"Quick! Take off your sheets." They did as told and I tied them together. I was on one side with juvia and lucy was on the other side of the hall. Pretending the sheets were a rope she waited for my signal.

The footfalls got closer and closer. Then I gave the sinal to pull and the person tripped. We rushed over in silent and knocked out who ever it was. It was to dark I couldn't tell. We tied the person up and put on the clothes and dragged the person to an empty room.

Lucy POV [real]

"Juvia will trun on the lights." Juvia said. Then it was bright. "Well who do we have here?" I said. "Its gray?" Levy said. "No its not. Juvia can tell. Its a clone." Said juvia. "Damnet. I think we're going to have to beat some answers out of him." Levy said.

I smirked. "Or maybe juvia can talk to him." Juvias face turns red and she starts to fiddle with the edge of the skirt she had on. "W-well juvia can't do that you see.." I heard him grunting while waking up. "No time for that he's waking up." Levy said.

I push juvia in front of the tied up gray. We hid behind the couch. "But ju-" she got interrupted by gray staring at her.

Juvia POV [real]

"What am I doing here?" Gray asks.  I look around. It looked more like a meeting room or living room. "Never mind that. I just want to know why am I here."  He said. "Well we want to know why you guys have us here. And why are there more fakes of the real thing." I said.

"Well I don't know how I came to be, I'm just here and I'm not telling you anything." He said. "So you won't share any information?" He shakes his head. I put my thinking face on. "Ok juvia wants to know how to get out of here. Were the guys are and how to get rid of the fakes. Do you know the answers to that?"

He nods. "And you won't tell juvia?" I said shaking my head.  He nods his head.

I had gotten and idea. "Ok what if juvia tells or give / do anything you want for that information?" I asked.

Gray POV [fake]

I look at her up and down in that skirt she had. It was pretty cute I can edmit. "Anything?" I said lifting my brow. She nods shyly. "Ok I want you to let me _______________." Here eyes  widden as her face went red. I smirk.

Lucy POV [real]

Juvia looks our way. We shrug. Meaning it was up to her. "I-ill do it." I looked at levy smiling. "I think we should give them privacy. We crawled out the door. Levy threw a thumbs up at juvia then we left.

Levy POV [fake]

I was on top of the gajeel who was still on conscious. Then natsu came in. "There missing." He said. I turned around. "What?!" I said. "There missing?" He said I got off of gajeel. "How could you have let that happened?!" I said.

"I had to go for a quick second to put up the other natsu." He said. I rolled my eyes. "This is rediculous." The fullmoon is in two days there not getting away this easily." I mumbled.

Natsu POV [real]

Damnet. I don't want anyone touching lucy. Lucy is mine. Did I even get a chance to tell her how I feel? I need to find a way to her.

Why is the light so dem? Lucy wallked in front of me. I knew I it was the fake lucy. Lucy would never wear something so sexy in front of me without feeling ashamed. This women had pride. "Your going to be sexually teased." She said smirking.

"Why won't you just beat me?" I said. She touches my face. "Your to cute for that. Plus you can't be all that innocent." Ok now I'm predicting this is going to be a long night.

Gray POV [real]

The fake juvia had left after torturing me. I guess it wasn't all that bad. I mean I would like to see the real juvia sexually torture me. But I guess I can't control what's happening. I start to look around.

A way out. I thought as I try to think of  something. Keys? Seriously? By the door? These girls are stupid. I had my eyes make reach the keys. I unlocked myself put my pants on and sneaked out the door.

I was sneaking down the hall until I heard moaning. Curious to know what it was I was getting closer to the door. Then I got tackled. "Gray I'm telling you right now you do not want to go in there." I heard lucy say. "Weres juvia?" I asked trying to get them off of me.

"Eto~" levy said. "Don't tell me she's in that room." I said.

Juvia POV [Fake]

"We have to find them." I said walking with levy,lucy and the fake natsu. "And this time don't leave the keys in the room." After that we split up.

Levy POV [real]

I told lucy to try to hold gray off until juvia finished her business while I went to go free gajeel. I finally managed to reach him. He was still on conscious. Like seriously how hard did the other hit him? I slapped him.

"Gajeel." I whisper shout at him. "Ow!" He said. I unlocked him. "Come on were getting out of this hell whole."

Natsu POV [real]

She was kissing me. I wouldn't kiss back. She was started stroking my partner. "Whoa there." I said. "If you don't kiss me back... I'll squeeze." She said with lust in her eyes. "Oh geez." I said.

Gray POV [real]

I broke free from Lucy and peaked through the door. "J-juvia?" I said in a disappointing tone. I was getting angry the more I hear her moan.

"I... Told you.." Lucy said.

_______________________________________

A/N: well...........

I hope you like this chapter comment and then I'll update again. What was the fake gay doing to juvia? Maybe if people would comment and vote I'll tell you.

And

MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!