Invisible

________________________________________________

Lucy POV (fake)

Ok now that there's a feeling that there out they still won't be able to do anything. I smirk. I swear when I get rid of them her little boyfriend will be all mine. All I would have to do is brain wash him of his memory of the real Lucy.

Like what does she matter anyways. I can take over her whole life. I don't want to be back and trapped in that stupid mirror. Oh no. I'm not going back. I don't give a flying rats ass.

Lucy POV (real)

Its kinda awkward living with natsu and happy for the moment until the situation was over. But me and natsu decided to stop by the guild today.

I was trying to say hi to Erza and the rest but it seems she couldn't see me nor hear me. I look at levy and juvia. "Lucy no one can see us but the 3 guys." Levy said with a worried face.

"It will be fine we-" I got cut off by the fake me, juvia and levy. Walking passed me. "Oh hey guys." Mira said to the fake ones. They waved. For some reason I was just so mad that they couldn't see the real us but could see the fake us.

We three gasp at the same time. Then it hit us. "Oh my gosh it makes perfect since!" I said looking at the both of them. We said it in a unison.

"The guild can't see us.." I said. "But the guild could see the fake us." Levy said. "Witch means the fakes took juvia,Levy and Lucy's real body." We smiled and high five. "Yea were so smart." Juvia said. "But this is bad. Its going to be a real struggle bodies back." I said.

We sigh. "Well we know that were invisible to everyone." Levy said. "we need a plan." Juvia said.

Juvia POV (real)

We went our separate ways and I went to grays house. I just sat there to hang around but I couldn't stop myself from fan girling cause I was in his house.

I kept thinking of the possibilities of us having a family. I glimpse at the calendar. Its almost the new moon. We need to figure something out. I got it what if we luar them into a trap.

Juvia POV (fake)

This is going to sick big time now that we know there out. Maybe we should track them a little or maybe threaten them.

No wait I got it!

Levy POV (real)

I was back in the house, home alone in the house with gajeel. we started talking about what was needed to be done. "first i need to see what there up to." gajeel said. i nod. Lilly came in n the living room. "So what's up?" He said.

"Nothing. Just stuff." I said. He sat on my lap. "You know when I'm back to normal were going back to the base were on." I said smiling. He blushes lightly. "Wait we were on bases?" I giggle.

Lucy POV (real)

I was in his bath. Even though.I'm a spirit im still very real so it still wouldn't hurt to be me. Then I started to think should we go back to that man for assistance. We need more time that full moon is almost here.

Then I started blushing. Wait... Did all this just made my feelings for.natsu get active? Do I really love.natsu like i said? A flash back of him hugging me occurred. Oh crud I probably do. I got out and got dressed. I looked at the time. Its still early.

I saw natsu walking passed the hallway. What's he up to?

Juvia POV (real)

I went out the house to go confirm Lucy and levy about my idea. It was getting a little dark out. I decided to go to levy first but someone pulled me in the ally way. It was the fake us my eyes became wider. They were giggling.

"We already knew you guys escaped from the mirror." The fake me said. "I'm impressed. Even we couldn't do that." Levy said. I backed into the wall. "But you know we share the same thoughts. So we can hear what each other is thinking. Your planning on tricking us using the guys as bait to get us back I'm the mirror but you know what that won't work so think again." Juvia said.

"and now that I know were going to be taking you hostage." Lucy said. Levy and Lucy griped my arm. "W-wait.. No juvia can't." I said. "Haha I guess I'll be taking your place once again. I'll be going back home to take your virginity away. Don't worry I'll let you feel some of the pleasure. Haha." I wanted to cry. I was struggling to get out of there grip.

"S-stop. Please. Juvia just wants to live a normal life with friends." I said. She mimiced me. "So what. I wanted to live my life to until someone took it away from me. Now I'm going to take yours." She said.

"Take her to the hide out." Juvia said. They nod. "My pleasure." Lucy and levy said. I was being takened away.

The faked me waked goodbye and transformed into the clothes I was wearing.  No! I have to do something!

I cased water lock. The fake me used water clone behind my back and I hit the floor hard. My head hurted. I touched my head and saw blood. Juvia put her foot on my back. "Ah!" I yelled. She started to stomp on me. "Trying to put up a fight huh?" She said. Juvia kicked me. "Guhh!!" I yelled. I flew a couple of inches. I was in pain I couldn't get up.

"You- will never take juvias life! I won't let you!" I said. Juvia gabbed my hair. "Oh now I'm mad." She threw my against the building wall by my hair. "Ack!!" I yelled. She grabbed me by my throat. "I'll take over. I'm just letting you live to watch me." She threw down on the floor." "Ah!!" I yelled. My body was hutting all over.

"Get this tramp out of my sight." The fake me said. And with that I was out cold.

Lucy POV (real)

Me and natsu were talking about random things until gray and the rest went knocking on the door. "Juvia is missing!"  gray said out of breath. A worried face went over me.

"You dont think they could have tooken her?" Natsu said. "Maybe so." Gajeel said. Juvia came through the door with scuff marks. She was painting.

Juvia POV (fake)

"Sorry to worry you guys." I dropped to the floor pretending to be hurt. Gray came to my aid. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nod. He sat me down. "What happened?" Levy said. "Juvia was walking on juvias  way to levys  house until the fakes attacked juvia.

Juvia barely got away." I said. "Why would they do that?" Lucy said. I shrugged. "I'll take you back to the house so you can get some rest." Gray said. "Thank you gray-sama." I said.

"I hope you feel better." Lucy said. "Wait didn't you have a plan for us?" Levy said. I put a stuck face. "U-uhh no I-juvia don't think so." I said coving the I part. Levy put a suspicious face. I sweated a little hoping that didn't blow my cover.

"Well alright. When you rest it might come back to you so come over tomorrow ok?" She said. I sighed in relief. "Alright thanks for the help. Juvia is starting to feel a little better already." Gray helped me up.

And with that we left. We were in his house an hour later. Nows my chance.~

Levy POV (real)

"Well that was out of the blue." I said to them. "Something doesn't feel right." Lucy said. "You think some things off about juvia?" Natsu said. "Maybe." I said. "She seems a little different if you ask me." Gajeel said.

"We should keep our gaurd up just in case." I said.

Lucy POV (fake)

Juvia had woken up and she was squealing around. I raised my hand with a knife in it. She saw and tried to scream through the duck tape over her mouth. I look at levh with the knife in her hand as well.

"You ready?" I said looking at levy. She had a knife in her hand as well.

She nods.

_______________________________________

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! I know poor juvia! what do you think will happen to her? Most of all what will happen to the rest of the girls? But anyways comment and I'll update again! Oh by the way I have a new book out! Its called Juvia (Gruvia) so please read it!! Its worth your time and it ryhmes~ so just go there for a quick sec. Thanks!