M ¥ Doll

______________________________________________________________________________

Natsu POV

I went to my house. but before I did gajeel told me the rest of what the man said when I left. then that left me thinking that I really should stay for more information just in case. Witch of course I passed the info onto gray.

when I went home I walked passed the mirror. then I walked back. "huh??" I said aloud to myself. "you can see me?" Lucy said. "I guess I can. I didn't..wait it was probably that guy who threw dirt in my face."

"oh yea that's right we told him to do that." "yea thanks for the warning." I said sarcastically. she smiled.

Lucy POV (fake)

this doll is now under my control. we would be able to get what we want by using them. "they would have no idea that were controlling them at will." levy said. "they will obey us like dogs." juvia said laughing a little."

"next move is in process Ladies. I am not going back in that mirror." they all nod in agreement.

Levy POV (real)

"hey lucy, juvia?" I said. "yea?" they said in a unison. "I just discovered something. "what?" juvia said. "we could possibly switch mirrors." "any mirror?" Lucy said. "yup." "show us." juvia said. I nod. "right."

"just close your eyes and imagine that your moving to the next mirror you see...anddd.. I'm there. I would have a new point of view." "nice." Lucy said. "I really do wish that I was out if this mirror. its so boring."

Lucy said. I sigh. "yea.. oh gajeels here. I just gonna go bug him." I said. "I guess we can do the same." Lucy said.

Juvia POV (real)

I switched over to the bathroom mirror. gray comes in. I pulled a confused face trying to figure out what he was going to do till he unzipped his pants.

"ah!" I said covering my eyes. he looks at the mirror. "juvia ?! what are you?..." "Gooooommmeeeeennnn!!!!!" I said switching to a different mirror in a panic.

after a little bit he came into his room were I was. "how come I can see you now?" "the dust.." I said blushing and avoiding eye contact. "look about the bathroom thing its ok.. I didn't see you." I didn't say anything back.

"so why did you not talk to me for the first time?" "juvia was just a little upset that's all." "about what?" he said. "you kissed the fake me..." there was a small silence. "gray-sama... does that mean you like me?" "u-uhhh.. haha maybe." he said smirking.

I smiled.

Juvia POV ( fake )

we called over the guys for the night so we can "mess around" with them for the night. "So whats the plan?" Levy said to lucy." "We're going to try to saduce them to being our slaves at there own will. Men are pigs any way. They would do anything to get into a womens pants." She said smirking.

Levy giggles. "Be prepared." We nod.

Natsu POV

I got ready to go to the other lucy. "Lucy, I'm going over to the fake Lucy's house tonight." "Why?" She said. "She invited me over thats why." "Don't go." She said. "Why not?" "Cause she could do anything to you. Hypoties you or what ever."

"Calm down I'm sure that wouldn't happen." I said. "I still don't want you to go." She said crossing her arms. "Why? Is someone getting a little jealous?" I said smirking. "Nooo." She said in denial. I lift an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" She nods. "Ok then don't come in your mirror over your house tonight then I'll know your not jealous ."