Torture In The Corner

_______________________________________

Gray POV

I sat juvia down on the bed. "Gray-ama.. Would mind running the bath for juvia?" She said shyly. "Sure." I said. I go over to run the bath when I got back she was getting undressed already half naked.

I blush at the sight. "Huh?" She said.  "Soryy... This keeps happening." I said trying to shake it off. "Wait.. Its ok.. Maybe.. Gray-sama and juvia can..."  She stands up.

Juvia POV (real)

The pain.... The pain wouldn't stop. They kept cutting me repeatedly. I was getting light headed from blood loss. They unbuckled the belts that were at my wrist and I fell on the concrete floor. I grunted.

"Come on. We can't let her die yet." Lucy said. They started carrying me. " but were still going to have fun with her right?" Said levy. "Of course. I want whip her. Maybe scar one of those big ass boobs she has. Her body isn't going to look so pretty any more." They both laugh. I zone out of there conversation.

Juvia POV (fake)

I was in the bed thinking about what happened.

Flashback-
(No one POV)
" come on gray-sama.". Juvia said as she had her arms around gray. Her chest hit the back of gray and he blush emidately.

"No I can't this isn't right." He said. "Gray-sama."  Juvia said turning gray around. She starts to kiss him. Juvia could tell that gray wanted to do the same thing she was thinking. But instead escapes. He broke free and ran out of panic.

End of flashback.

Damnet he wouldn't budge. I thought as I couldn't relax. I got up and sneaked out of grays house and into natsus. They were talking and I was hiding.

When I saw a drink she was drinking I poured sleeping powder in it when no one was looking.

If gray isn't going to sleep with me tonight I'm going to have to try harder.

Lucy POV (real)

"Ok goodnight." Natsu said. He walked away. I took another sip from the night tea. I started to feel dizzy and sleepy. When I was on a Virge to fall out on the floor I saw juvia come from hiding smirking. Grinning.

My eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. "I..knew it..." I said. Then everything went black. When I woke up I was strapped on a medal table that was up against the wall.

I try to brake free but it was no use. I looked around and I saw juvia all scared up. I gasp. "So this is what really happened to you.. I'm sorry juvia." I said with tears at the edge of my eyes. "L-lucy... What's going on?" I look over to my left it was levy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "All I remember is drinking juice then I felt dizzy then the fake juvia was grinning at me. Knew the bitch was a fake." She said.

The fake Lucy came walking in. "Well look who we have here." "Why are we here?" I said demanding to know.

She takes out a whip. The other levy takes out a knife. "Well you see. Were here to torture you. The reason why is so you know not to mess with us anymore. You just have to sit back and watch us take over your little lives so we can rule over this world. Well we can't do that yet cause your a virgin. You can't have a virign ruler. So were just going to have to take it away nothing special." She said explaining.

I clinch my teeth out if anger. "You bitch! You can't go around messing with people's love life!" I said angry.

"Ah ah. You better watch what you say or I'm going to have to punish you more." She said more like in a sexual way. "Wait... Don't tell me guys are sadists." Levy said.

"How'd you guess?" The other levy said. "You guys seem like the girls to get turned on just by hurting someone." She said.

Levy POV (real)

"So let the fun begin." The other me said. She had cut me. "Tch." I said. She keeped this up for a while. Every cut she gave me became more and more groosum. And more violent.

The pain lingering became worse.  Then she started whipping me. I screamed with every whip she gave me. She wasn't going easy in me at all. My small body couldn't handle it. Everything went blury cause of. The teaers that were coming from my eyes. "Ahhh!!" I said. "Yes.. Yess... Please. Please scream more. I'm getting wet already." She said with a crazy grin on her face.

I could hear lucy groaning. I glanced over. Then Lucy started yelling. The other Lucy was carving a word on her leg. I couldn't quite see the word. Then I looked across the room were juvia was. Juvia was reaching over to the keys on the wall next to her. She looks at me and pits her finger over her mouth telling me to keep silent.

Then I felt excruciating pain on the side of my stomach. The imposter me Was making a shape on me. I could only see half of the shape cause my blond hair was in the way.

"P-please stop." I mumbled. "I'm sorry this is your punishment."

Juvia POV (fake)

I called levy and Lucy to get there butts over to the guys house to prepare for tommorow. They agreed to leave the real ones there in the basement and agreed to heal them and clean up the bloody mess they made.

Natsu POV

I woke up and lucy was laying on my chest. I blush. Yay! I love it when Lucy accidentally lays on me. I look at her to stare at her pretty face. She's so beautiful I just can't get enough of her. But if she ever hear me say that shell probably reject me.

I mean were just friends. She probably doesn't like me the way I like her. Then something cought my eye. "Blood?" I whispher taking a closer look on her shirt. Then I got a little suspicious. Did something happen when I went to bed last night?

Weird. When Lucy woke up she jumped off of me. "Woah. How did I end up on your chest?" I shrug. That's my Lucy. She's always panicking when we have these moments. She rubs one eye. "I think I got so tiered I just slept in here.  But anyway I'm going to take a shower."

"Ok. Same." I said. Minutes later I got out the shower and lucy had cooked breakfast. Then i noticed that something was off. Lucys sent... She doesn't use that shampoo and soap its different.

No... No this isn't Lucy's sent.. Its the fakes. Then the flashback of the red stain on her shirt appeared. My eyes widden. Lucy!  "What's wrong natsu?" Lucy said sitting down at the table. I have to play it cool. I don't want to blown her over yet. I can't screw this up.  "Oh nothing. Just this unbelievable smell. Your cooking is good." I said

"Aw thank you." She said. I sat down. "So... Lucy what did you do last night?" I said trying to ease in were the real lucy is. "What do you mean I was here." He said smiling. "Oh come on you did something. Wouldn't that explain that red on your shirt this morning?"

Her smile dissapeared. "What's got your suspicions so high?" She asked. My face went to serious mode. "Cause I know your not the real Lucy."  Her face got serious to.

"So were is she?" I ask.

_______________________________________

A/N: teeeeeehheeeeeeee!! Don't you just love cliffhangers? (Sarcasm) omg omg ! I can't wait to publish the next chappie so you guys can know what happens next. But before I do that comment and I'll update!