Chapter VI

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I was really busy on Christmas so i never got to update. SORRY. I really appreciate all of my readers....even you, my silent reader. I thank you with all my heart for reading my story. I love you guys and keep enjoying the mayo or if not go roll like a buffalo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAMIE'S POV

I woke up, stretched then laid back down. I suddenly remembered we had to meet Exo in the lobby at 10am I looked at the clock and holy cow it was 9:30am. I sprung out of bed, woke up Sam, took a 5 minute shower and got dressed. By 9:45 we were at the table finishing our breakfast. I yelled goodbye mom and ran downstairs. We had 5 minutes left. I was in the middle of counting my money (I reached ₩ 3190500.....it's about $3000) when I heard someone say;

["Wow that's a lot of money"] said unknown person.

I turned around thinking it was an Exo member but to my surprise it wasn't. Sam was leaning against the way playing God knows what in her phone. I looked back at the stranger and said

"Oh no this isn't even a lot I just grabbed a little bit from my piggy bank"

"You must be rich then", said the stranger

"How rude am I? Hi my name is Jamie and that girl over there is Sam my friend."

"Oh hello. My name is

Daehyun. What are you guys doing standing around here......especially with all that money.", said Daehyun

"Oh we're waiting for some friends to go shopping for school supplies."

"Ahh I see. I did my shopping already. What school are you attending?", asked Daehyun

"I'm going to SM Entertainment's school for the Performing Arts."

"I go to that school. You must be new here since it's the first time I've seen you."

"Wow what a coincidence. It seems as if everyone I met goes to that school. You're the 13th person I've met that goes there. I am new here. I'm new to South Korea. Yesterday I went to Lotte World right after I got off the plane and settled in."

"13th person who are the others?", asked Daehyun with a surprised look on his face.

Before I could say anything Sehun answered for me.

"We are the others.", said Sehun sternly.

Was it my imagination or does Sehun look jealous.......ahh silly me there is no way Sehun could possibly like me. He probably has a girlfriend anyways. It must be my imagination.

"Hello Exo. I'm just getting to know Jamie, my new friend, but I see you've made plans so I'll just be leaving now", said Daehyun shakily.

"Alright let's get this show on the road", said Lay

Sehun came up to me and said he needed to talk to me privately. I don't know why but my heart was beating so fast that any moment now I thought I might die of heart failure.

"Jamie I know we've just met and all, but I like you. I like you a lot. I like you so much that I thought I was going to punch Daehyun for talking to you. Would you give me this honor and be my girlfriend?", said Sehun blushing

Did I just hear correctly. Sehun likes me......huh did I miss something? There is nothing attractive about me. I'm not letting this opportunity go though.

"Yes Yes Yes! I do I do"

"We aren't getting married Jamie. There are no need for the I do's", said Sehun laughing.

Did I really say I do? Oh God I bet I look like a fool.

"Sorry i was just so excited. I like you a lot too"

I don't know what came over me but I leaned in and kissed him. I was surprised he kissed back. This was a long and heated first kiss. Yes it was my first kiss.

We broke apart breathing heavily.

"That was my first kiss", said Sehun

I couldn't believe it Sehun gave me his first kiss and I gave him mine. It's like a dream come true.

"Mine too."

We heard clapping and looked up to see Sam and the rest of Exo clapping like idiots.

"You see it wasn't that hard right Sehun?", said Kai

"Don't be stupid hyung. It was nerve wracking", said Sehun.

"Are we gonna go or what?", shouted Xiumin

"Calm your buns baozi. We're leaving now", replied Luhan

"I still don't like that nickname", muttered Xiumin

It was a long ride to the closest mall. Long as in 15 minutes. Sehun and I cuddled the whole time. I was loving every minute of this couple thing since it was my first time in a relationship.

We walked into the mall and woah and behold. It was gigantic.

"What do you have on your list Jamie?", asked Suho.

"I need a...

•laptop

•duffle bag

•track pants (a lot)

•t-shirts

•shoes (converse mostly)"

"Well we need basically what you need.....except Sehun. No sweatpants for Sehun he's banned from them", replied Suho

Sehun blushed and shouted, "Awe that's not fair"

"Why doesn't Sehun get to wear sweatpants? Is it because of the History dance practice because every exotic I know talks about it. Especially me. I have a blog and I have a photo album on my phone dedicated......"

I didn't realize I just told one of my deepest darkest secrets until Sam tapped me on the shoulder and whispered in my ears.

"OMG I did not just tell all of you my darkest secret? That must sound so creepy but its not my fault. Blame Sehun for causing young girls' hormones to go haywire"

Sehun smirked and whispered in my ears

"So you love what you see?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have nothing to say really but..... This is weird.

I have an idea for a sequel. How does a sequel sound to you?

First i will finish this story.

Any ideas for the story?

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.

NEW CHARACTER DAEHYUN.

Sehun getting possessive I see hmmm